[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (635 KB, 1410x1015) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635 KB, 1410x1015
Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do!
>>
>>4453248
Jesus, forgive me.
>>
File: Steve_Urkel.jpg (33 KB, 250x374) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Urkel.jpg
33 KB, 250x374
>>4453248
did I do that?
>>
>>4453261
Yes
>>
All the people answered, "His blood is on us and on our children!"
>>
I am saved by believing in the death and blood of Jesus Christ.
>>
File: steve-urkel-sorry.jpg (46 KB, 220x271) Image search: [Google]
steve-urkel-sorry.jpg
46 KB, 220x271
>>4453264
Sooorry
>>
I am saved by the death and blood of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>4453272
Don't be rude
>>
>>
Jesus Christ
Superstar!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4453315
Rude
>>
Thank you, oh Jews, thanks to your brave wisdom at that defining moment, my unjustly imprisoned son Barabbas was freed to continue my work on this earth for a while longer.
>>
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
>>
>>4453285
good movie for those that haven't seen it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.