[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People at work think I'm an ass hole. I don't hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: blehs.jpg (170 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
blehs.jpg
170 KB, 728x546
People at work think I'm an ass hole.

I don't hang out with anyone outside of work. I don't give out my phone number. I don't add anyone on social media. I don't really talk about my personal life.

It seems to blow everyones mind that I'm like that. I see these people 40-50 hours a week. That's more than I see anyone. Why do they want me to be in their lives even more.

Am I being a dick or are they?
>>
>>4448215
I read this as, "jerk off at work"
"how to deal with it"
>>
>>4448215
i mean, it's just how u are, rite? people are selfish. people don't consider how other people are wired. they're the closed-minded cretins. they're the ones that likely get perplexed, frustrated even, with those that are too fundamentally different than them. why do you say this seems to 'blow their minds'? got any examples? im curious
>>
>>4448218
You are doing god's work.
Get paid to fap.
Like foul bachelor frogge

>>4448224
I know, I'm just beein myself!
>>
stupid paychers wagecucks
i want to be neet
>>
>>4448322
>22
>Dubs
Nice
>>
File: goodman.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
goodman.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>4448215
The Goodman® GSX13

>R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
>Energy-efficient scroll compressor
>High-pressure switch
>Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
>ARI Certified
>>
File: t9k.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
t9k.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>4448323
Thanks dude. I'll let you in on an oldposter secret, 22's are called swifts in honor of taytay ;)
>>
>>4448333
That's beautiful, just like those trips
>>
>>4448333
Trips, nice
>>
Everytime i go to work, i get all the hoes to get nude and twerk
>>
>>4448352
what rap song is that from
>>
>>4448352
R u a rapist like Waka flocka flamer?
>>
>>4448215
You are exactly like me bruh
as if I could stomach 5 minutes of normies being loud, yelling and talking about facebook, joining them would make me die.
>>
>>4448438
better never have a job or any human interaction then
>>
>>4448438
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: heart.jpg (73 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
73 KB, 1200x803
>>4448438
Just tell them facebook is for spoiled millenials and laugh as you walk away.
>>
>>4448487
>87
Fore!
>>
>>4448474
taytay marry me plox
>>
File: red shirt.jpg (1 MB, 3023x4535) Image search: [Google]
red shirt.jpg
1 MB, 3023x4535
>>4448517
get yourself some 22's son
>>
>>4448215
I made a facebook acount just for work and everything connected to it. when I'm done with this job I will delete the account and that's it then.
>>
>>4448438
normans roooooo

>>4448215
i don't like too many ppl bothering me either but most ppl like to make friends and maybe they just want to be yours? don't be too judgemental! zero interaction outside the minimum would be pretty unfulfilling imo
>>
>>4448810
whod want u to be ur friend u fat fuck?!?
the answer is NO ONE hahahahaha lardass bitch getting rekt
>>
>>4448532
here I goooo!!!!
>>
>>4448215
There's three types of people in this world: dicks, pussies and assholes.

Pussies hate dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks, but dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes just wanna shit all over everything.
>>
#fortune
>>
File: 1453435047514.gif (842 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453435047514.gif
842 KB, 500x500
>>4448215
I hate to break it you, but yeah, you are kinda being a jerk. You're being selfish by denying your coworkers a chance to learn from your perspective and experiences. You're making yourself difficult to work with by not allowing people who could, if you let them, become friends of yours, a chance to bond with you.

If that doesn't convince you, look at it this way: If you're going to be around these people anyway, why not enjoy their company?
Socializing makes so many things go smoother, and it does wonders for relieving stress! It's never a bad thing to have more people to fall back on and talk to when you're in trouble!
>>
>>4450187
i kinda agree with ynyarri but i also understand ppl need space sometimes. since OP sees these ppl a lot they already have an opportunity to know them better! hating everyone indiscriminately is just unhealthy. don't be afraid to open up some, OP! they won't hate u i promise.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.