[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Epic fail story..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 4 chan image..png (211 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
4 chan image..png
211 KB, 600x488
Alright, so this is my first time on 4chan... i can`t find any board to the best of my knowledge for fail story`s specifically and since this is shit i have to say hopefully it can make a home here..

Alright so on to the story!
this happen what 2 years ago...

i had a girl and i was over at her place i was 16 at the time she was only a year older then me.
i was over at her place we watched Netflix (the walking dead how romantic) it was about 4 in the afternoon, her mom had to go leave and do something can`t remember what... but she said that my girlfriends dad will be home in 30 minutes.

So her mom leaves we wait a couple minutes then we decided to have sex (of course i was smart enough to bring and use a condom, i always carry them on me... but to this day have not had any luck with anyone else since we broke up for an unrelated reason)

anyway so we are doing everything one would do well having sex.

when suddenly we hear the garage opening her dad was not suppose to be home for another 15 mins! we both look at each other, i sprint to the bathroom to clean up she goes to her room....

So i clean up best i can... not knowing what to do with the condom we just used (i obviously can`t put it in the garbage because if they find it well then where both in a world of shit)

so i got this brilliant idea! flush it down the toilet! what can possibly go wrong! so i flush it.. came out of the bathroom dressed and everything all good... or at least that was what i thought...

next day she texts me... apparently i clogged there toilet on the second floor... and when they found out what caused it... they where not happy and no amount of explanations could explain why a condom clogged there toilet...

in hindsight probably would have been best if i just tossed it in the trash...

fuck my life...
>>
1st
>>
>>4443639
OP
you're welcome here as long as you help us get our glorious >>4444444
other than that...
I've seen worse fail stories and you dont have anything to worry about.

if you do not help here's a link. go here
>>>/b/
and here
>>>/pol/

they will take your stories on those boards.
>>
This is going to sound really stupid but since i am new what is a >>4444444``
>>
>>4443652
post number
>>
>>4443652
Just keep posting.
Do not stop posting until that number turns into fours.
just lurk about the place and you'll figure it all out
>>
>>4443652
An elusive criminal also known as FOUR FINGERS MCFOURSOME.
>>
Alright i can totally help with that 44 is my lucky number so its 3 44`s and one extra 4 so i will help you guy`s with that, maybe i will get luck and get a girl again (HA! not likely)
>>
>>4443659
>cheeki breeki
>>
>>4443639
I was a teenager once and never had this kind of trouble. lol at 15 minutes.
>>
Still got a lot of shit i have to figure it out but as long we get the glorious >>4444444 we shall hail it forever! until some asshole makes it glorious >>4444445 and end`s the glorious >>4444444`s reign is brought to an abrupt end
>>
Whoops type-o... CLEAN UP ON AISLE 4443670
>>
WHO HERE LIKES FOLGERS COFFEE!?
>>
>>4443678
take your autism medication
>>
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 3344x2142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 3344x2142
>>4443639
So ur seventeen

Saint Barbra wait to a book the tour guide that knocks a door bald eyes a bird in a land freedom
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.