[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good afternoon gemtlemen recently it has come to my attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: awoo.jpg (225 KB, 652x589) Image search: [Google]
awoo.jpg
225 KB, 652x589
good afternoon gemtlemen
recently it has come to my attention that a large percentile of the esfores populace believe that this picture of awoo is not possible as awoo must breed with other awoos to make babbe awoos but she is the last of her kind
my aim today will be to dispel these rumors
while it is true that awoo is the last of her species, she is capable of crossbreeding with humans to make half blood awoo babbes
although the babbe will not be a full blood awoo like awoo, she will still look like her mommy (awoo)
the babbe awoo in this image is one such of these 1/2 blood awoos as a result of awoo breeding with a human male (hote)
once the babbe awoo reaches maturity she (awoo can only give birth to female awoos) can also breed with a human male to create a 1/4 blood awoo babbe who will be almost indistinguishable from her momme
the only noticeable difference being the size of her ears (the size of the awoos ears decrease as the bloodline continues, full blood awoos have the largest ears 1/2 blood awoo ears are a bit smaller and 1/4 ears are smaller still and so on)
thankyou for taking the time to read through this post, please stay informed on awoos so if you see someone make a mistake you can point out where they went wrong and help them to learn from their mistakes
>>
>>4440361
dumb easterposter go back to >>>/int/
>>
>>4440361
ty dr pepe for ur science
>>
>>4440361
are you a zoologist?
>>
>>4440361
>>
>>4440361
ty dr pepe for ur science
>>
>>4440373
>>4441207
his name is easter
>>
>>4440361
momiji is the worst
>>
>>4440361
t. someone who doesn't even know the character's name
>>
Hey that's my awoo pic
(I am the father btw)
>>
File: Th125Momizi01[1].png (2 KB, 39x54) Image search: [Google]
Th125Momizi01[1].png
2 KB, 39x54
where did the "momiji has wolf ears" meme come from
>>
>>4441251
Who are you? Why did you do that?
>>
>>4440361
BUMP
>>
>>4441256
It's ovious
To save the species

As for who I am... that is for another time
>>
File: 1462307992929.jpg (110 KB, 1008x904) Image search: [Google]
1462307992929.jpg
110 KB, 1008x904
>>4440361
race mixing is wrong. losing features is the greatest loss
only pure awoos
>>
>>4441255
nice dubs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.