[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does [s4s] like to listen to i like radiohead they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
what does [s4s] like to listen to

i like radiohead they are so nice to listen to

this is a no fighting thread no bullying
>>
>>4438860
I'm here to listen.
>>
>>4438861
good!
>>
i like music, it's very nice to listen to

i don't really like listening to people talking or noise
>>
>>4438860
My music tastes change alot but right now I listen exclusively to crystal castles and death grips.

Hey guys feel free to ama m.e a.nything
( m.e = me anything) (a.n = ama m.e a.nything)
>>
I like to listen to art bell replays from the late 90s because it reminds me of the glorious pre-9/11 days before all you shitstain millenials were born
>>
>>4438883
thumbs up for being a nineties kid, man.
>>
I listen to good music.
>>
File: 1439889245075.jpg (207 KB, 800x790) Image search: [Google]
1439889245075.jpg
207 KB, 800x790
I listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rCzE_odovU
>>
File: cover.png (647 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
647 KB, 720x720
I listen to /jp/ music almost exclusively. Almost none of the artists are professional musicians, and you can really tell that they're making the music that they want to hear.
>>
>>4438888
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.