[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anytime the board gets remotely enjoyable faglord comes back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Anytime the board gets remotely enjoyable faglord comes back and makes retarded stickies that you idiots keep posting in (for some reason) and floods with equally retarded threads. The worst part about all of this is he knows better.
>>
he barely posts here, the only people we have to blame are the parents of all these underaged faghots sho allow them to sit on their computers/phones all weekend without any supervision.
>>
>>4438192
ya because parents should watch every little thing they do on a pc.

You're making me want to kick your ass buddy
>>
>>4438200
new namefig spotted, you dont deserve those dubs
>>
>>4438192
Exactly, and when he does post here (like recently) he just abuses his authority and literally shits up this autism board. He's so bad even my autism can't suppress my resentment for him, hey swaglord unironically kys
>>
>>4438200
Parents should take the time to monitor their childrens' internet activity to some degree. It would certainly help to prevent some embarrassing and potentially life-altering mistakes. But perhaps children simply need to learn things the hard way. All of my pity and sympathy goes to those future generations who must grow up in this maddening world that we've created for them. Salame.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.