[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'VE GIVEN UP ON TRYING TO SELL YOU THINGS THAT YOU AIN'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: be n U o er oform.png (3 KB, 114x126) Image search: [Google]
be n U o er oform.png
3 KB, 114x126
I'VE GIVEN UP ON TRYING
TO SELL YOU THINGS THAT YOU AIN'T BUYING~
>>
>>4431955
vaporwave is retarded, you should feel like achimp for listening to music that was literally produced as a joke forced meme to make fun of retards like you who cant form their own opinions and just jump on bandwagons. moron.
>>
>>4431956
this tbh
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>4431956
>>4431966 (dubs)
<he/she/xe/it/they believe(s) this is an unironic vaporwave appreciation thread

*activates anti-irony and anti-bait shields*
>>
File: hai love ew.png (35 KB, 273x268) Image search: [Google]
hai love ew.png
35 KB, 273x268
>>4431955
>>4431966
beautiful dubs. I'll buy them.

who's the gril that works register. I want to marry her.
>>
>>4432023
nice first post
welcome to [s4s]
this is nice board
remember to check privileges and fortune (the latter is checked by typing fortune in options field)

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4431956
what if i don't care about "getting" the joke
people only ever bought into the irony thing because it was backed with the threat of social consequences for being a rube, but the people who administered the consequences overplayed their hand and alienated most everyone, so now putting in the effort to signal "smart/cool" or whatever is not worth it. hence Trump.
>>
IT'S ALL IN YOUR HANDS
>>
MAKE A MOVE

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
DON'T SAY NO
>>
http://beerontherug.bandcamp.com/
>>
File: drink your le windows.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
drink your le windows.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
TIME IS RUNNING OUT
>>
suddenly ses
>>
>>4431955
I like Diana Ross too
>>
>>4433264

where areee you fromm?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.