[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: sam hyde.jpg (15 KB, 233x267) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde.jpg
15 KB, 233x267
What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits! Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers. They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies. Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you. That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god? Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
fuck you op, now im hungry
>>
>>4431899
well anon, why not pop to your local papa geno™ for a delicious™ pizze™?
>>
Pizza threats
>>
>>4431898
Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend who’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4431898
did u see the worlt peace teaser?! holy heck!! in one way i am super x-cited but in another i am a little wary of all the new fans sam will have. i like him as my own little special secret but i suppose i have to let him FLY and do better things! just like toro y moi i liked toro y moi when he only had five thousand last.fm listeners bitsch now he has like a million. i was an EARLY ADOPTER, shithead, never forget this! i am cool u are not i know what is hip before it gets hip and u simply follow! damn disgrace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV48pF4r5m8
>>
File: images (4).jpg (5 KB, 230x176) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5 KB, 230x176
Jews have all the money and the whites have all the power
>>
>>4432018
you should kill yourself

-sam
>>
>>4432053
nice try bucko.
im fucken cooler than u, u understand me?
fucken cooler on evry level and ur NOT sam.
u mad i post a dope song huh ?
yea stay mad faget
im STYLIN
im STUNTIN' ON YA
>>
>>4432053
Agree
>>
File: download (8).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
wanna fucc de foxe
>>
File: download (13).jpg (7 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
7 KB, 222x227
IT SUCKS TO BE MEEEEEEEEE
>>
Racist bigot
>>
File: 1461679496662.png (251 KB, 896x784) Image search: [Google]
1461679496662.png
251 KB, 896x784
Easter?
>>
i wanna fug that kari byron lookin lady in that vid too btw
wna splooge on her face like a NORMAL human being
not a stupit foxe
>>
File: download (11).jpg (3 KB, 109x144) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
3 KB, 109x144
My Savior
>>
>>4432076
Retard
>>
File: pizzathreats.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pizzathreats.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>
>>4432078
STUPIT who care about this idiet anymore
he didnt even kill jews
holocaust was fake vs oven jokes pick one faget
>>4432074
its PEPE WHY u call it easter
>>4432071
not fucking racist idiot.
rendundant bullshit buzzword trash
take it SOMEWHERE ELSE
>>4432068
NOT MY PROBLEM
fuck this play fuck everthing it stand for
i do not care i do not identify with it!
this is a burchase gril for all im concerned!
hi-qual burchase girl o.c.!
>>4432066
I DONT
>>4432079
whoa u sure showed me
stay lame friendo
>>
>>4432083
Retard
>>
File: PRODPIC-3654.jpg (83 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
PRODPIC-3654.jpg
83 KB, 500x692
>>4431898
>>
>>4432090
kewl saved
>>4432087
sweet deal kiddo
that capital r really gives u some authority lmoa
>>
>>4432093
Holocaust is real retard
>>
>>4432101
show me da gas chamber bitsch
yea thats what i thot
>>
sam hyde is dumb and gay

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4432103
retard
>>
>>4432103
You tell me
>>4432122
Nice dubs
>>
>>4432155
give answer
>>
>>4432130
teel you WHAT!?
where'd u come from!
get lost im stuntin on these negroes!
>>4432172
whoa such honore :') i clicc
>>
>>4432187
Holocaust us real
>>
>>4432018
i saw th pilot at a shw they did
its rly rly good stuff
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.