[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey [s4s] I been looking into a strange topic. Maybe you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pig1_1204022c.jpg (21 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
pig1_1204022c.jpg
21 KB, 460x287
Hey [s4s]

I been looking into a strange topic. Maybe you have some insight on it.

I'm starting to believe pigs are the result of a human having sex with a wild boar and birthed a new species.

My reasons are for this.

Pigs are the only animals that can have Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's, and obesity as can humans.

Our skin is nearly identical. Tattoo artists train on pig skin.

Our genome has a 50% match. A pig's other half is matching to the boar.

Religons ban the eating of swine flesh.

The Bible not only bans the meat but also calls it an "abomination." That pretty much means the creator would despise it. Maybe since it isnt his creation.

One more bible reference is that demons can posses humans and pigs.

Lastly, according to the accounts of serial killers and cannibals, human flesh tastes very similar to pork. Pork is a unique meat since it doesnt taste like any other meats. (Everything else is like chicken or beef.)

Thoughts? Are pigs a sub species? And would eating them be considered cannibalism?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4403131
That is quite a fascinating theory. I'll believe it.
>>
I want to try human meat and boar meat to see which one is 50% tastier
Cool theory op
>>
>>4403131
>Our genome has a 50% match.
Not at all factual, you're thinking of a banana.
>>
>>4403162
Yeah, dna "matches" like 99% with most other dna

If eating pork would be considered cannibalism because we are close species, does that also apply to monkeys?
>>
>>4403162
omg r we banans?
>>
Matching dna is a misconception
https://youtu.be/IbY122CSC5w
>>
>>4403178
>6 to 8 million years

>still finding advanced equipment such as machinery and micro-circuits buried in strata classified as millions of years old

>taking the most ridiculous theory about our history and clinging to it like a flea to a dog

ffs people see through the bullshit already
>>
>>4403258
anarchy anarchy
>>
>>4403263
give me the raviarchy
>>
>>4403266
haha dubs
>>
>>4403277
Speak for yourself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.