[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sparkles movie reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1433513636248.jpg (22 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
1433513636248.jpg
22 KB, 182x268
i don't get it it is a clip movie there is not plot. so if there was a story on this movie i did not get it because this goes on the list of ""notplot"" movies it is like jackass with the same actors going around doing crazy things but in this movie it is not a hit in the balls or bam getting hit it is bruce willis getting fucked by a wrestler and throwing things. there are some parts where it could get boring like i do not want to sit and watch two people talk at a restaurant for twenty minutes dingling around about a fucking milkshake i do not want to watch the ugly guy with the cresent moon face mumble in his kichen about his wife but when samuel jackson is on his parts are cool he plays a priest that kills people. it is very exciting and a fast-pace action when he is on the screen becaose he is unpredicable. also when the guy with the long hair shoots up in the car i like the cinemography that is displaying. it is a very viseral style and the producer was going for the emotion. it reminds me of an episode of an anthony bourdain. so overall it is a confusing movie and it does not have any plot at all but its cool i like this movie alot as the girl with the short hair would say it is "groovy" i give it five sars
>>
>>4397663
heh heh i do appreciate but for the record this is INAUTHENTIC just to be clear this is a HOMAGE to ME-ME-ME, NOT u, done by mr movie likeing man that also likes my posts and likes to say things about movies in a pretty UNFORGIVING interpretation of my schtao but that's alrite i guess, i jejd @ sars
>>
this movie made me realize and discover Quentin Tarantino has a foot fetish wew

>five sars.
heheh
>>
File: 1440201849681.jpg (9 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1440201849681.jpg
9 KB, 250x241
>>4397725
hi
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 730x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 730x654
Cult classic for my generation, and I'm older than the earth itself lol.

Fav scene where Vince screeches up onto lawn of dealer with Mia to give shot to reverse overdose.
(oops.)

Also this good song.
Privilege notwithstanding :^)
>>
>>4397746
dumb easterposter go back to >>>/int/
>>
>>4397782
fake poopgril
>>
>>4397776
that get wooda bean ill
>>
>>4397879
I'm flattered u trie c:
>>
>>4397877
dubs is oll korrekt

>>4398115
that get would a bean ill
>>
File: didn't-read.jpg (61 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
didn't-read.jpg
61 KB, 400x500
>>
>>4398115
that get wood a bean ill
>>
File: 31878891.gif (58 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
31878891.gif
58 KB, 126x126
numeros for poopgril?
>>
>>4398889
Danke almoist
>>
where da get at?
>>4398888
>>
>>4398905
d*mn shame
>>
>>4398905
of course it's a fucking gay-ass animelard get
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.