[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL THE WAY TOMATO No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: TOMATONo.jpg (303 KB, 2120x2059) Image search: [Google]
TOMATONo.jpg
303 KB, 2120x2059
ALL THE WAY

TOMATO No
>>
Death...
>>
File: 1462478728821.png (52 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
1462478728821.png
52 KB, 328x328
>>4393582
>Tomato No Jala

I love that Anime!!!!!
>>
>>4393588
I love those dubs
>>
Oh man, we had over 90 covers, two 12-tops, a bunch of four-tops, tons of VIPs. By nine, we were really cruising, totally slammed, had already 86’d striper and tatin. I was running the pass when this huge pick-up was happening, we were doing that really soigne risotto with chanterelles—a la minute you know? The pick-up time is like 20 minutes. I got this really green cook on sauté, fired her a 4 by 4 by 3, half a dozen more on order, but when we go to plate she’s short two fucking orders, so had to order fire two more on the fly, she was totally in the shit! We were so weeded! Food’s dying on the pass. The rail is jammed up with dupes. The salamander stopped working. My porter no-showed. I really thought we might go down.
>>
Hi, just watched Amy’s baking company on Kitchin nightmares(on repeat) You to see put into a bad light from the start. You were never really given a chance to show the best of you, they aired mostly the bad stuff which was not right. To be honest your food looked great and I thought he was being unfair and unreasonable and you should of never received abuse and hate like you did, they are just all cowards! When I get enough to save up to come to America I would most defiantly love to come and pay a visit and eat at you place. It looks great and you too are such lovely people and you deserved To do well. I hope you see this and respond, I’m only 16 turning 17 and from England and I’d Love to hear back from you. All the very best and looking forward to hearing back from you. Lewis Jackson aged 16 from England.
>>
>>4393588
とメイトの→ジャラ
Tomato no → Jala
The Official S4S Anime
Somebody please do this
>>
File: 1461629253441.png (393 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
1461629253441.png
393 KB, 486x486
gister: 1

>GISTER
>GISTER
>GISTER
>>
File: ssld.jpg (6 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
ssld.jpg
6 KB, 243x247
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
anime
>>
>>4393582
Get the tomato you bitch
>>
my gender identity is Tran Seq No:
>>
>>4394287
>tomato
>87
Food Gore!
Good Fore!
Post this 87 times more!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4393588
dubs confirm
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.