[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomoko General 3 Electric Boogalee Why does no one like her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1414371282903.gif (179 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
1414371282903.gif
179 KB, 450x350
Tomoko General 3 Electric Boogalee

Why does no one like her if she is cutes?
>>
>>4389671
dumb animeposter
>>
>>4389684
>he posts on an anime website
I'm getting real sick of people like you, how about you stop posting and then don't post again. Ass hole.
>>
>>4389671
>cutes
>Implying
her hair's a greasy mess, her face is ugly, she obviously doesn't get enough sleep judging by the bags under her eyes, and she's a skinny liitle twig who's got no boobs. 2/10 at best.
>>
File: dawg.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
dawg.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>4389702
no saltyness on the boards
>>
File: 1462037683960.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462037683960.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>4389709
>>
>>4389702
rude animeposter
>>>/a/
>>>/qa/
>>
>>4389709
The real joke here is I bet you posted this uninronicly, didn't you. I feel so sorry you don't like real messy smelly unwashed delicious flat chested girls. Because your barbie doll whores will never love you, you neakbeard socially enept snothose. Never F***ing post in my thread again untill you're at least 16.
>>
>>4389733
GO BACK TO /jp/ GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>4389733
See me after class.
>>
>>4389757
This board is for animeposters and animeposter memes. Perhaps it is you who should go back to /b/ and take your normie views of beauty with you, gaylord.
>>
>>4389671
the whole point of watamote is that she's alone because she's a terrible person on the inside and she only manages to attract other people like her
>>
>>4389766
i'm checking your dubs right now, i simply can't wait that long
i hope this is ok
>>
>>4389770
>the whole point of watamote is that she's alone because she's a terrible person on the inside and she only manages to attract other people like her
And I'm not attracted to her, so I'm not a terrible person? Cool!
>>
>>4389770
I think the point is to show how we as a society treat cynical people simply because they hate everyone and everything, though they have reason too because this is a terrible world filled with dumb idiots who talk about dumb crap. Despite what some gather from the title of the show, Tomoko does not wish to be one of the cool kids, she likes being alone because she hates other people and there wasted lives. It's everyone else that is terrible whereas Tomoko has been enlightened. If we turn to Chapter 49 we can see Tomoko is actually trying to align a good trip for everyone despite their lack of care or even acknowledgement of her.
>>
File: 1422122477901.jpg (40 KB, 479x356) Image search: [Google]
1422122477901.jpg
40 KB, 479x356
>>4389821
hahaha nice joke
>>
>>4389769
>Shit 4chan says
Where is the part that says anime in it, weeb?
>>
>>4389846
4chan is literally in the literal title. 4chan is an anime webpage in case you havn't herd. I'm not even being s4s-ironic anymore. I'm fucking serious! GET THE FUCK OFFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKIGN NON-ANIME PIECES OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>4389856
You can scream at me to get off """""""""""your"""""""""" board all you want but you can't make me ;)
>>
wowe you'res' hote
>>
>>4389856
Why animeposters are so rude? That's why they should leave.
>>
i want to lick tomoko's salty armpits!
>>
>>4389671
I want to tomoko to go back to >>>/a/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.