[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
I wan to go back to early 2000s.

Punk rock
Green Day
Arcades
College Dorm filled with posters
ps1 and FF7
Spiderman 1
Comics
Constant gloomy weather
Going out with the boys in the night to fuck with some shit
Newgrounds
Pokemon

Anything to escape the retarded millennals with their Iphones, Facebook and cringe enducing pop songs.
>>
>>4388033
Nice dubs, dat boi would really appreciate them
>>
File: 1461898862894.png (699 KB, 686x728) Image search: [Google]
1461898862894.png
699 KB, 686x728
>>4388033
but kelly clarkson is okay right? shes da bes
what doesnt kill you makes you stronger
>>
File: received_658380477647353.jpg (34 KB, 564x567) Image search: [Google]
received_658380477647353.jpg
34 KB, 564x567
For me it was
Hanging out with neighbors
Chilling playing ps2 and GC games
I used dial up for flash games
I played PC games at like 12 fps because I didn't understand what framerate was I just thought that games always worked like consoles
Thus was about 2003 I was 8 lol
>>
>>4388033
you are cancer. please off yourself. i mean it. kill yourself as soon as possible. i want you to pass away. like for real. i fucking hate people who say that shit.
>>
>>4388033
first of all it's INDUCING, NOT enducing, fucktard!

are you this idiot tho? lmao. piece of shit aerosmith albumart not even open to show whole logo. idiot johnny cash smiling in his eternal irrelevance on your retarded wall. representing some crooning dolt every day on your wall, pathetic. bricks are not interlaced they are just stacked on top of one another, 'the fuck. retarded as all hell rolling stones shirt. who FUCKING cares about those idiots they had like 3 good songs! stop buying band shirts at kohl's you LOSER! i like clipboards though. and that looks like the type of chair that has those cool legs that are diagonal towards the back so you can lean back comfortably, nice i like that particular chair. hanging hats is GAY and bongos are GAY too and you probably forgot all the songs you knew. and newgrounds ALWAYS sucked ass you're a faggot for visiting it! also where was the weather constantly gloomy? you complete shithead that's not an 'early 00's' thing it's geographical. yknow what nvm i dont wna waste my time, become another casualty of society, ill never fall in line, become another victim of your conformity and back down!
>>
>>4388235
rude
>>4388384
rude
>>
>>4388384
Calm down. I just want to share my great experiences back in when I was a college student back in the 2000's. I don't know why your so angry about.
>>
>>4388033
This generation is so awful. Rappers are the only thing kids listen to, except for me and my friends, we like classics like Green Day and Nine Inch Nails.
I wish I could switch places with my stupid dad, so I could listen to all the music he had in his day, and he could be forced to listen to Justin Bieber. That'll teach him.
>>
>>4388753
What about Chimbawumba?
>>
>>4388769
Lol what? Never heard of them. I only like good music, not this generation's shit. My Chemical Romance is my favorite.
>>
>>4388753
>mfw huge rock fan in art school
I literally spend my whole day working my projects while listenning to a shitload of bands

My professors have told me that I was stuck in the 70/80/90s anyway so I'm fine with that

Disregard what society's media is pouring into our faces and find your own way dude. People are so full of crap that they'll tend to respect you just for standing up for YOUR tastes rather than the normalized shits we get today.
>>
>>4388821
Chumbawumba is the epitome of 90's music
>>
>>4388033

I came to 4chan to get away from the interwebs butthurts. Guess I have to go deeper.
>>
File: ChumbawambaLogo_resize.gif (4 KB, 200x41) Image search: [Google]
ChumbawambaLogo_resize.gif
4 KB, 200x41
>>4388769
>>4388835
Spelling! No U, it's an iron then an A
>>
gagged when I read that
no way would I ever want to go back to that world
>>
>>4388841
I GET KNOCKED DOWN
BUT I GET UP AGAIN
YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN
>>
>>4388821
and tho ur dead and gone believe me, ur memory will carry ooooonnn, we'll carrryyy oooooon, and tho ur broken and defeated ur weary widow marches ooonnnn
>>
is this /mu/ ?
>>
>>4388833
Wicked dubs, way to stick it to the system.
FRACK the corporate world!
>>
>>4388898
amen sean
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.