[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its fucked,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
you're fucked up
>>
agreed dude
>>
>>4386045
b-but you....

good I'm glad you've made it here safe
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (49 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
49 KB, 500x399
>>4386067
>>
>>4386072
watashi to issho ni kite kudasai. samishikatta desu

what are you trying to convey? that I'm like vaporwave or youve missed me?
>>
File: Boris.jpg (203 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Boris.jpg
203 KB, 600x600
>>4386067
I am invincible!!
>>
God damnit you're still at it. You're ruining the name I worked so hard to establish ugh!

May today be the last time you elude to the possibility of being myself, me (nodoka)
>>
>>4386075
I like that.

but you are drunk with action-power

there are people calling people -that were never diagnosed with autism- autistic. for fun. or as a way to demean them. what in turn does that say about them? there are people that act how they do but they have healthy normal-functioning brains...and most of the time the posters who throw the word autism around at others don't quite know what it REALLY is
>>
>>4386089
That's why I tried to get tripcodes turned on yesterday, then we can clearly establish ourselves as two different people. As it is, I think the two extras i's at the end of the name are enough to distinguish us. However, I was thinking of changing it to Nodokawaii. Would that be preferable?
>>
>>4386092
Yeah, I actually took a few psych courses and understand what autism really is, and I too think it's unfortunate that the word gets tossed around so freely and without any understanding of the reality of such a disorder. It's really unfortunate, but some people get off on being mean, rude and thoughtless. It's a sad fact of this world. Maybe one day we can show them all the meaning of friendship and love but until then I think we'll just have to deal with it one rudepost at a time.
>>
>>4386043
W/e you can keep it...

If anyone can name a real reason why they still come here then I'll shoot myself in the face and stream it.
>>
>>4386120
I still come here because it's the literal center of the universe
>>
Sounds believable. Stay tuned setting up a thread for op delibarwy~!
>>
File: skellington.jpg (67 KB, 630x399) Image search: [Google]
skellington.jpg
67 KB, 630x399
>>4386135
i'll be here bby
image spoilered for spookyfactor 9
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.