[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post threads that interest you outside of /s4s/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x430
Post threads that interest you outside of /s4s/
>>
>>4384557
What is this "outside of /s4s/" you speak of?
>>
>>4384557
this one spooky ass thread >>>/x/17650616
>>
it was back in 2007, and there was this really good thread on /b/. I really liked it a lot.
>>
to be frightfully honest the only board I go to outside here is /tv/ and it's rife with memes, ego and teenagers but I can scant find a quality discussion on film which is my recent infatuation

I feel consumed by it. To let my emotions and subconscious bleed out as I watch certain films makes me feel well., like "something".
>>
/pol/
>>
File: 1457574262386.png (1 MB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1457574262386.png
1 MB, 780x780
>>
>>4384570
omg they delet this
it's a coinspiracy
>>
>>4384583
dang dat depressing allthought i do get a beautiful feelying sometimes aftre a film like aftre a dream almost , of having lived a nother special life. almost like standing up in the theatre after all the amazing happenings on screen and readjusting to reality on the walk back to the car... the fading embrace of the spectacle...
>>
>>4384618
yes that is why this is my board of choice, my meaningful, serious, intimate statement was reduced to ashes with one line of idiocy

this is why I appreciate you, herr /s4s/. you make my meaninglessness meaningful
>>
I enjoy Letterboxd General occasionally >>>/tv/lbg
>>
>>4384557
>>
>>4384687
Quality threads
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.