[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*really deep voice* mind your own business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: bigsip.png (415 KB, 2068x950) Image search: [Google]
bigsip.png
415 KB, 2068x950
*really deep voice*

mind your own business
>>
File: bounce.gif (328 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
bounce.gif
328 KB, 400x307
>>4380900
>00
wew lass
>>
I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.

You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.

Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.
>>
File: 1462128157969.png (577 KB, 2068x950) Image search: [Google]
1462128157969.png
577 KB, 2068x950
>>4380900
>>
>>4380906
>I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.
>You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.
>Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.
I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.

You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.

Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.
>>
>>4380917
>>I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.
>>You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.
>>Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.
>I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.
>
>You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.
>
>Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.

>>
loathe who even says that anymore
>>
>>4380927
that

lmao
>>
File: 250px-Shakespeare.jpg (23 KB, 250x320) Image search: [Google]
250px-Shakespeare.jpg
23 KB, 250x320
>>4380927
this fellow
>>
>>4380923
>>>I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.
>>>You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.
>>>Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.
>>I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.
>>
>>You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.
>>
>>Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.

>>
>>4380960
lol what if some one were to quote this... like one more time... and then replay with that message again lmaoing my ass off at the thought of it
>>
>>4380917
yawnfactor seventeen. classic tactic, just copy-and-paste the shit as a reply to the same comment. because you aren't capable of responding using your own mind. you read something beyond your abilities and so you just want to paste it again. because you can't do it yourself. went to a crappy inner-city school or something. had ugly, retarded parents that didn't know how to raise your smelly ass. shitgenes. you were always destined for loserdom. degenerate shitbrain. hivemind bitchbaby. you will never make a difference. sry.
>>
I am a newfig. Pls help
>>
>>4380960
>>>>I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.
>>>>You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.
>>>>Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.
>>>I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.
>>>
>>>You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.
>>>
>>>Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.
>>
File: possible alternative.png (12 KB, 687x231) Image search: [Google]
possible alternative.png
12 KB, 687x231
>>4380906
>some irony
um excuse me this is NOT a board for irony this is a board for POST-IRONY ONLY okay do you GET IT
i dont want to be rude but i am tired of having to explain this everytime!!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.