[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
£/(.___.)\33 £/(.___./)34 Your fortune: Good news will come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 706x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 706x1250
£/(.___.)\33
£/(.___./)34

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
WTF
>>
quunchy quombits

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4376606
what does that even le mean? do you only post that to confuse me?
>>
>>4376607
just le google it :^)

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
> a crown down a hole to oz and a fucking Deer as a sign
>Rather then reading what he gave away, shes a good writer to.

scrantan and acquitted a kitchen to a refrigerate toot moot chickit en a kek kitten to remember when face fold kit was dragon back then while camping in the sane part of my lay lines to phylonggggggggggggggth
£/('\_dimesforbunnies__/')\10
£(./___./)3/.14999999
when minutes and seconds dictate the movement of non socially included satellites from the datum of 126 to hit it on time in good health while being under budget aboard concord mind team work first to cheer the employees but But Right drive done right on time.
>>
>>4376644
Bonsai, are you feeling alright? Is there someone to take care of you where you are? Because I've been thinking about your posts and to me it sounds like you've fucked up your brain with RCs or some shit and if that's true, you need to seek help. It scares me that you may be all alone flipping out. Are you OK, friend?
>>
File: bearyEvil.gif (184 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
bearyEvil.gif
184 KB, 260x260
>>4376666
NICE EVIL QUUUUUUADS!
>>
>>4376606
loooooooo
>>
File: der.jpg (1 MB, 2284x2284) Image search: [Google]
der.jpg
1 MB, 2284x2284
posting for a dear frined
>>
>>4376666
Czech Republic'd
>>
https://youtu.be/zoCKU3eqhho__ot [Embed]

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4376666
quadz bump
>>
>>4376666
These devil quads are too good for page 10, my friend
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.