[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the food you're eating is plastic and poison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: crying christ.jpg (118 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
crying christ.jpg
118 KB, 640x960
Reminder that the food you're eating is plastic and poison
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
>>4347178
is ok jc
this is my fetish
>>
>>4347178
that spoils the appetite, pls recross
>>
>>4347182
I'm reporting you to 20th Century Fox dude.
>>
>>4347191
'no'
no, but seriously, buddy
im hovering over the dislike button and i wont hesitate to clicc if u make me
>>
>>4347196
It's too late I called literally all the cops.
>>
I'm eating an orange. That's a fruit, and so are you lol. >:]
>>
>>4347198
aw shoot
did you uh
did you call the cia too
asking for a friend
>>
>>4347200
called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Churchill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.
>>
>>4347200
>>4347204
Oh, and also checked those 00s.
>>
>>4347204
great job my man
what is a noodle party without the cops, the Fire Department, pizza hut, the USN, the Royal Navy, the Red Army, the FBI, the CIA, Interpol, the KGB, the USMC, the USAF, the Royal Air force, MI 6, Scotland Yard, the US National Guard of every state, NYPD, Obama, the Queen, Putin, David Cameron, every Governor of every US State, Winston Churchill, Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, Gilgamesh, US Army, British Army in every era, every phone sexline, papa john's, the US Coast Guard, State Senators, Senators, every republican in the US, Dr. Who, the Pope, ur local Gang lords, the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, all of ur local news channels, Star Fleet, The Sun, The national enquirer, CNN, Scot Pelly, Steven Colbert, half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, Nintendo, the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, the head of the Illuminati, ever free mason, bilderberg, ur neighbors, the mayor of ever city in France, ur mom, the Emperor of Man, and every school district in Canada.
>>
>>4347199
-tfw no checking of these dubs has occurred
resurrecting this ebit throd
>>
>>4347649
your doing gord's work son, praise be to you the checker of the dubs, the most holy tasks to be taken upon by a person in this modern age of wonder
>>
le Big Mac
>>
File: ptoat.jpg (1 MB, 2204x2938) Image search: [Google]
ptoat.jpg
1 MB, 2204x2938
>>4347178
im eatin potato
>>
>>4347653
might be plastic and poison in a potato suit
>>
>>4348047
BE CRAEFUL
>>
>>4347204
man this guys phone bill must be SKY HIGH haha
>>
>>4349222
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.