[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is for the rudeposter of the board whom enjoys pooping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
This thread is for the rudeposter of the board whom enjoys pooping upon each and every thread with great gusto. Can we please convene in this thread and discuss what your ideal version of [s4s] would be and how we can come to an agreement which frees us of your rudery once and for all?
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
here kitty kitty
>>
>>4344519
this is not possible

the overlords have manipulated society so we are always one against another instead of realizing whats really going on
>>
>>4344548
I'm here to help bridge the gap between us and them, the so-called proletariat, and the bourgeoisie, if you will. For the first time in history it's time to make history for the first time by becoming the first people in history to broker a real truce in the battle between us and them.
>>
>>4344555
try that and you'll be attacked
>>
>>4344559
I'm ready to sacrifice my life for the greater good, I know that this is the only way to make real, tangible progress, Tangiers-style, from the brooks of the Nile.
>>
>>4344562
your story will be rewritten to one of evil
>>
>>4344575
The truth will come out eventually, and then the neo-fascist dictators that rule society will be forced to answer for their wrong-doings, and face the consequences of their actions. It will be a glorious day for the people of Earth, and songs will be sang of its gloriousnesses
>>
File: BAN.png (146 KB, 396x395) Image search: [Google]
BAN.png
146 KB, 396x395
>>4344605
ban
>>
File: savior.jpg (122 KB, 541x409) Image search: [Google]
savior.jpg
122 KB, 541x409
>>4344623
One day the world will sing my praises and adore my name for I will go down in the books of time as the one person who was brave enough to stand up to the rudeposters of [s4s] and say please let us come to a reasonable conclusion on this subject of making rude and mean posts and allow us to once again post in peace and harmony with nature and the glory of the one true board [s4s]
>>
File: rod-08.jpg (17 KB, 528x470) Image search: [Google]
rod-08.jpg
17 KB, 528x470
>>4344628
Sachiko Koshimizu. A girl with an unusual height and an unusual desire. Her life is not what you or I would call normal, but she has finally found a place with tall doorways and long copypasta in... the twilight zone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.