[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friendly reminder that voting trump turns you gay~
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 4chan turns you gay.jpg (205 KB, 708x674) Image search: [Google]
4chan turns you gay.jpg
205 KB, 708x674
friendly reminder that voting trump turns you gay~
>>
>>4343966
you don't ever tell me what to do
>>
>>4343966
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
>>4344071
>i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony
stopped reading right there
>>
>>4343967
kevin this is your mom please go to bed
>>
>>4344074
d-didn't read!! that'll get him! that way he knows i didn't even bother to read his post in its entirety! thereby undermining everything that was said! wrecked! destroyed!
get a hobby, bitch, your parents hate your noncontributing talentless ass.
>>
>>4343967
kevin for fucks sake get off the 4chan
- dad
>>
>>4343967
hey kevin its me your brother please can you stay out of my tissues they are for me, ok
>>
>>4343967
dear kevin,
your parents called I just want to make sure you're in bed and not on your websites again
love grandparents
>>
>>4343967
hey kevin it's frank your neighbor. I've heard a lot of angry keyboard activity coming from your house, best wishes.
>>
>>4343967
kevin it's your gym teacher please call me
>>
>>4344076
You're not my REAL mom.
>>
>>4343967
>>4344091
Kevin this is your biological mother. Do what she says you little fuck. This is why I put you up for adoption last year.
>>
>>4343967
yo kevin it's me john from biology class please stop sitting next to me
>>
Hey it's me Kevin. I'm actually already gay lol.
>>
>>4343967
hi kevin this is jen from subway, I'm just writing to let you know that we do NOT put bananas on subs and yes, we are still laughing about your attempted order of such a thing to this day
>>
rather be gay lmao than retarded tbh fam smh smh smh smh smh
>>
>>4343967
>>4344094
Hello this is kevin's lawyer. Do not defame kevin in any way. thank you
>>
>>4343967
hello kevin this is donald trump. please vote for me
>>
>>4343967
hey kevin it's someone also named kevin. i hope you enjoy being part of the kevin club congrats.
>>
>>4344071
u got so many layers of irony in there m8
>>
>>4343967
kevin im your neighbor. give me back my damn mower
>>
File: penis.jpg (23 KB, 132x397) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
23 KB, 132x397
>>4343967
dear kevin it's anime penis trapped beneath clothes when i heard the news i got right up now please stop bothering everyone
>>
>>4344092
Don't speak to me or my waifu ever again.
>>
>>4343967
>>4344109
Kevin please apologize for these remarks. I'm a tv news anchor, which one isn't important.
>>
>>4343967
kevin this is jackie chan I want to say good job today and please go to bed
>>
File: 1453453561384.jpg (168 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1453453561384.jpg
168 KB, 550x400
>>4344106
one more will be the seventh im in time with rune moon quite cumfoot table toe hoes?

>2hu
>>
File: 1452653695244.png (599 KB, 950x1057) Image search: [Google]
1452653695244.png
599 KB, 950x1057
>>4343967
hello kevin it's me trump girl if you vote for me you will be straight again
>>
File: penguin.jpg (78 KB, 574x750) Image search: [Google]
penguin.jpg
78 KB, 574x750
>>4343967
dear kevin it's me president of mexico jk its me penguin touhou
>>
>>4343967
hi kevin it's me anonymous please respond
>>
>>4344118
bro, you're fucking hopelessly bluepilled.
mercury in the vaccines makes kids demented. that's the fact of the matter. we need smaller doses. ben carson stopped short of sayin they caused autism but affirmed that we need smaller doses (because they cause autism) get your head out of your ass and stop developing opinions from daytime talkshows and mainstream news in the throes of panicked attempts to cover the asses of the real perpetrators, these godforsaken garbage pharma companies
>>
>>4344143
holy frijoles
>>
wut
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.