[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, don't worry! [s4s] has always been the meme king.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1444543129149.jpg (6 KB, 234x283) Image search: [Google]
1444543129149.jpg
6 KB, 234x283
Hey guys, don't worry!
[s4s] has always been the meme king.

People will be rude, or have an attitude, but we just gotta show the world how in the face of the meanies we can still be a nice board.
Who says we can't animepost or frogpost together?
Think about it: you can get dubs in any thread. Even the rude ones, even the silly ones.
So isn't it that we all get dubs as one?
It's what [s4s] has always been aboutte.
>>
that's why dubs are so great, regardless of the content of the post you can still appreciate those sweet repeating digits
>>
Always need dubs threads
>>
>>4337608
Tape a knife to the wall and run head first into it
>>
>>4337608
NO. anime is degeneracy. it belongs in the trash. anime posting is the cancer that is killing [s4s]. Fuck your "it's what [s4s] has always been aboutte" shit, [s4s] used to not have so much anime and that's what made it great, there's been a steep drop in quality of content and board cultrue recently that can be directly attributed to all the shitty anime spam and anime avatarfaggotry that is plagueing this board. [s4s] will not be nice again until all anime is destroyed
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9 KB, 289x175
>>
>>4338044
Superb dubs right here
>>
File: AOK.jpg (8 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
AOK.jpg
8 KB, 261x181
>>4338044
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>4338056
Cheers yo!
>>
>>4338043
No my budd!
Anime isn't the pointe, the pointe is [s4s] used to be a place where everybuddy posted and had fun together
It still is, too!
From the looks of it, the only person not havin fun and posting together is you, so is it not ironic to believe you maybe the only one guilty of the crime you so detest???!

Let's all just have nice board , and look... Dubs!
>>
>>4338143
Dumb nigger end your life
>>
>>4338143
GO
BACK
TO
>>>/A/
ALREADY!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>4338157
if I keep responding to you're posts you'll be having fun right?! :)
>>
>>4338062
Much obliged my brehdbin...
Many thanks for good checks
>>
>>4338160
i can't have fun since animelards are literallr RUINING [s4s] with their SHIT posts and your part of the problem. if you aren't with us... if you dont want anime to be BANNED... you are against us... ypou are the cancer that is casing [s4s]'s destruction. animeposters are rude and enavling anti-humour DEGENERACY and you are defending them while saying you are quality poster... this is HYPOCRISY and you are worse poster literally killing [s4s]
>>
>>4337608
>apologizing for [s4s] turning into a cesspool of rudeness
-OP's post, paraphrased by myself.

I want the /b/ apologists to leave.
>>
>>4338178
Chill yo
>>
>>4338176
>>4338178
Ok niggers I fucking swear. Y'all shit think yo so fucking tight y'all like "Sheeet lemmie pop open my fuggin internet clost out of my homosexual cp tabs let's fuck up s4s yeee niggas ride 2NITE!" What the fuck is wrong with you seriously.
Man if you got a fucking problem with something what the fuck you gonna do about it? You got gatdam BEEF with anime, frogs, OR WHATEVER SHIT Y'ALL NIGGAS PISSIN BOUT, the FUCK you gonna do about it?
Cause this shit ain't the fuck goin away nignogs
So you best get your autismo ass nigga piece o shit fag genes back to some pissant board like /b/ or wherever the fuck y'all came from reddit tumblr some shit, CAUSE AINT NOTHING GOIN CHANGE NIGGA

THIS SHIT GOAN KEEP FUCKIN HAPPENIN AND THERE AINT NO SHIT Y'ALL CAN DO ABOUT IT
>>
>>4338176
>>4338184
Consider suicide
>>
>>4338184
nice namefig :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.