[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best and worst of Carlos.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: char_63235.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_63235.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
I hit a roster upside the head with the aluminum bat today when he tried to flog me and knocked him the fuck out. I guess you could say I ColdCOCKEDhim.
>>
>>4335051
CARLOS DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>4335051
I don't know whether to laugh to shake my head in shame.
>>
>>4335051
>I hit a roster upside the head
Did you really or was this just a poor attempt at a Carlos joke?
>>
File: pedro.jpg (6 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
pedro.jpg
6 KB, 240x210
>>4335080
but rich attempts are better
>>
>>4335091
this nigga off the chain
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>4335103
that pun and image binded pretty well together.
>>
>>4335080
I actually did hit one this morning.

My Bro got married this past Saturday. He had lived with his GF for 2 years before getting married and at some point they had gotten chickens. While they were on their honeymoon they asked me to house and chicken sit. Their roster is a particularly mean one, that they named "Pain in the ass."

Anyway he attacked me Sunday evening when I was bringing them food. Thankfully he hit the bucket of food instead of me. Monday morning when I let them out he ran up behind me and flogged the back of my right knee just as I was about to leave the pin. Thank God denim is such a sturdy material. I wanted to kick him back but he ran. After that 2nd attack I started carrying an aluminum bat in with me in case he tried again. This morning was the worst. I opened the door only half-way when he just rushed me. He jumped at my face and I got in a glancing blow with the bat in my left had on his body, knocking him to the ground. I took two steps back and he charged again. I switch the bat to my right hand and literally cold-cocked him across the head. He hit the ground hard and began seizuring. I thought I had killed the little fucker. I opened the pin door to leave, wondering how I would explain killing their rooster, when after 30 seconds he jumped back on his feet and ran out of the pin before I could close the pin up. Little fucker wouldn't come within 10 feet of me after that, Took me 10 minutes to round him back into the pin. All the while he was making the weirdest clucking I had ever heard. I'm guessing it was a mixture of crying in pain and sheer terror. But he was back to crowing his head off after an hour or so, so he'll live... until my bro shoots him this weekend as they both had enough of him as well.
>>
>>4335136
FERNANDO!!!
>>
>>4335139
As someone who's worked with chickens before, having a rooster come at you like that is fucking scary. Nice forethought to bring a bat.
>>
File: getmedubs.jpg (154 KB, 960x744) Image search: [Google]
getmedubs.jpg
154 KB, 960x744
>>4335188
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.