[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want Girl number 4 and lolo to do this to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: girlnumber4.webm (386 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
girlnumber4.webm
386 KB, 640x360
>>
>>4334270
i don't want to step on the tiny man. that's mean.
>>
>>4334312
pleasse please please
>>
>>4334313
i think he'd be smooshed ):
>>
>>4334312
he wouldnt have to be tiny if you're doing it
>>
>>4334335
SHIT
>>
>>4334335
harharhar
probably half the ppl posting here weigh more than I do
>>
>>4334419
crush me giantess
>>
>>4334421
there's no way either of us will XD
>>
>>4334493
i want your soft soles to break every bone in my body
>>
>>4334270
I want you to lay your neck on your nearest active railroad track and wait patiently
>>
>>4334592
I don't think you actually want that... it would hurt you are just lying to yourself.
>>
>>4334598
Believe it or not, some people enjoy pain. They actually get off on it. True story
>>
>>4334493
>>4334598
hello modern aphrodite
>>
>>4334616
thakns! :D
>>
>>4334419
yea, all the dudes
>>
I'm also just normal size so i can't really do that anyways... haha
>>
I'm fat but not morbidly obese. I'm proud to be big bodied.
>>
>>4334630
if i was the size of an ant, would you?
>>
I have a perfect bmi i'm slightly skinnier than most
>>4334633
nothing wrong with that either lolo
>>
>>4334635
i don't think so...
>>
>>4334633
>I'm proud to be big bodied.
>I'm fat
>I am fat
EWWWW EUGHHH i throwed up
>>
>>4334633
this was an imposter... ppl think i'd actually say that? nice dubs tho
>>
>>4335358
Kek now you think youre embarassed u fat bitch?
Ur not only a fat fuck but also an attention whore on 4chan lol ur brain is all fuked up whats next u support trump?
>>
>>4334335
That's pretty funny.
>>
>>4335368
i'm not even fat though. and not an attention whore. your rood!
>>
>>4334638
>I have a perfect bmi i'm slightly skinnier than most
Prove it
>>
>>4335391
>i'm not even fat though
prove it
>>
File: 1460377305121.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460377305121.png
23 KB, 200x200
>>4334335
>>
>>4335368
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.