[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an extreme problem. My father is on trial and is most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
I have an extreme problem.

My father is on trial and is most likely get a life sentence or death row. He wants to kill himself and im not sure if i should just let him. On one side if he commits suicide it would be very tramatic to me. On the other is him suffering life in prison or death. Im almost tempted to try to tell him to run.

What should i do? How am i supposed to play god here?
>>
>>4332661
whoops dont
>>>/adv/

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>having a dad
fuck off normie
>>
>>4332666
Im not gonna have a dad for very much fucking longer.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1536x1135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1536x1135
>>4332666
nice trips

>>4332659
Ask in as many place as possible friend..

If you really love you paw talk him for a walk out in the woods take his lead off and shoot him in the back of the head with a shotgun

Then play man of the family or head is your a grill.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4332659
I will be your new daddy <3
>>
>>4332659
I was in a similar situation, assuming you're serious.
If you can have him kill himself in a way that doesn't have you tied to his suicide, do it. It'll be far more traumatic for you to watch him rot or die in prison than it would be if you just let him go on his own.
As I said, I've been in an identical situation with my half brother and it ended in suicide in our case. I'm sorry.
>>
>>4332699
Thank you.
>>
>>4332699
whatever you do, don't attempt to assist in escape or it'll be you in prison while he's executed or given 3 more lifetimes
>>
>>4332659
What the fuck is wrong with your stupid fucking life that you post this bullshit on /s4s/ on 4chan at 4 am in the morning?

Holy fuck, I hope you follow in daddies footsteps.
>>
>>4332722
Exactly where the fuck else can i post this shit?
>>
>>4332726
Tumblr
>>
>>4332726
don't pay attention to those people. You could have posted it on >>>/adv/
but posting it here was fine. Don't expect anyone else to answer you seriously though.
>>
>>4332764
Update from /r9k/: He was worried his dad might kill him so he jumped out the window and called the cops. So his dad's been arrested and the situation is out of his hands, more or less.
>>
File: image.gif (206 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
206 KB, 500x374
>>4332799
>/thread
>>
>>4332659
The whole point of human existence is socialization you stupid fuck.
Didn't you watch Evangelion?
What the fuck, this post is so pseudo-intellectual and depressing, as is you know anything about what's outside your stupid fucking Community College classroom you absolute cunt.
So fucking dumb.
The reason people are on this path and on their phones is because they want to reach their goal of becoming more social and learning new things, trying new things, but instead you just pretend like it's you're only "escape from reality" to sit on your fat ass because somehow you are better than them.
Protip: You're not and you're an idiot for thinking so..
>>
>>4332851
I swear to good alah imma watch that anime after i post some dank memes
>>
>>4333020

The whole point of human existence is sucking cocks you stupid fuck.
Didn't you watch your mom sucking cocks?
What the fuck, this post is so pseudo-intellectual and depressing, as is you know anything about what's outside your stupid fucking Community College classroom you absolute cock sucker.
So fucking dumb.
The reason people are on this path and on their phones is because they want to reach their goal of becoming more proficient at sucking cock and learning new techniques, trying new cocks, but instead you just pretend like it's you're only "escape from cocks" to sit on your fat ass because somehow you are better than sucking cock.
Protip: You're not and you're a cock sucka for thinking so..

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: evangffgAH05kAi.gif (34 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
evangffgAH05kAi.gif
34 KB, 200x200
>>4332851
>>
Prison is always getting badmouthed so bad.

PrisonMemes™ might be a nice new memefactory, with good pay.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.