[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shrekism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (811 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
811 KB, 3264x2448
Hello humans
I am the great shrek here to spread my love across the ether.
My one question before you ask me questions is: Why do you say I am life as well, I may have created life but I am not life itself.
>>
Shrek is a 4/10 movie let's be honest here.
>>
Shrek is love but not life
So answer why Shrek is life not the ratings of my great book
>>
>>4323484
this tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>4323494
I will give you the onion
>>
What the fuck I did not know newfags still used this dead meme. autism
>>
>>4323516
Shut up newfag
>>
>>4323519
yeah call me a newfag when you are the one using shrek. lmao I can feel the cancer growing inside me when you post this shit. You probably just found out what 4chan is faggot. Get better memes
>>
>>4323531
Haha you have cancer
>>
>>4323564
the cringe is real
>>
>>4323569
I do and it feels great
>>
>>4323586
I dunno man I've seen people with cancer and I'm pretty sure they didn't feel great
>>
Hashanah I got cancer
>>
>>4323596
>>4323596
You dont get the joke do you kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (701 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
701 KB, 3264x2448
See the love I have spread, but not the life.
>>
>>4323625
Cancer is no joke friend
>>
>>4323627
True it is not
It can be cured

If you feel my onion
>>
>>4323627
on 4chan it is, where everything is a joke my friend. its not a literal joke but it means somthing is bad or just plain old stupid. Did not mean to trigger you.
>>
>>4323633
I understand the figurative usage of cancer on this website and beyond, but real-life cancer is a terrible and horrible thing to witness and/or live through. I accept your apology and check your fine doubles.
>>
>>4323645
yes it is very tragic irl but do you get how much of a newfag the kid who made this thread is? I dont want to be the only one who knows what a dead meme is.
>>
>>4323652
No, I'm with you all the way but I just wanted to derail the thread
>>
>>4323653
k
>>
>>4323693
calm down
>>
>>4323481
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.