[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders is a really incredible, smart, earnest candidate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: NMjs8dN.gif (470 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
NMjs8dN.gif
470 KB, 500x281
Bernie Sanders is a really incredible, smart, earnest candidate for the 2016 presidential election of the United States of America. As a candidate for president of the United States of America, Bernie Sanders really stands out, especially because Bernie Sanders is very, very incredibly intelligent and sincere. The policies that Bernie Sanders would put into place if he were elected to be the President of the United States of America reflect the fact that Bernie Sanders is extremely genuine and wise. I would vote for Bernie Sanders to be the president of the United States of America because of his great policies, which are incredibly smart, wise and intelligent, and which show that Bernie Sanders is a candidate for the presidency of the United States of America who is extremely smart, intelligent and wise. It is also important to note that Bernie Sanders campaign for the 2016 presidency of the United States of America displays his genuineness, sincerity, and compassion for each and every individual citizen of the United States of America, even those citizens of the United States of America who do not believe that Bernie Sanders is really, truly the most genuine, sincere and compassionate candidate running to be president of the United States of America.
>>
to bad ur not a real american lmao
>>
>bernie sanders
>posts anime

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>4317299
Is anybody really

nice dubs btw
>>
>>4317301
>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

this sums up a typical trump supporter's political views
>>
>>4317299
>>4317301
>>4317303
>>4317312
SJWs.
The only good social justice warrior is a dead social justice warrior. Remember that from this incident, if nothing else. These people will kill, steal or otherwise ruin everything you love.
I will never vote for a liberal politican after this. I will never give money to a liberal cause. I will never act in any way friendly to a liberal, because there is too strong as possibility that they side with the SJW side of things. I will never back anything based in 'equality'. I will never do the right thing, period, because doing so will empower this sub-human filth.
Fuck SJWS. Fuck the reddit admins for not doing anything about this. Fuck the Democratic party. Fuck Feminism. Fuck Liberalism. Fuck Marxism. Fuck Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders (the latter of whom I would have voted for before, but now I'm voting for the Republican even if they nominate the reanimated corpses of Richard Nixon and Adolf Hitler). Fuck everyone who claims to stand for equality, for decency, for egalitarianism. Fuck every last one of those lying, authoritarian assholes.
>>
>>4317328
this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes
>>
>>4317312
trump no, though i will vote for him if he is republican nominee, anything to keep liberal commies from winning, im more of an antistate traditionalist christian type i appreciate ron paul too bad third party can never win
>>
File: tumblr_static_side.png (445 KB, 518x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_side.png
445 KB, 518x500
>>4317340
>reddit
>only eating egg white
This is some bullshit ass nu-male cuck propaganda sponsored by Jew Zionist masterminds like Soros who wish to see the death of the white race.
Egg yolk is high in the free semi-buoyant kind of LDL. And high in HDL. Which makes it great for merging with and making the bad kind of LDL processable out of the body. Why the fuck do you think the farmers who eat nothing but bacon and eggs live to their 90s while all these reddit fags die in their 60s.
Ya'll fucking blue mindsheep.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>4317344
Ok so to preface I've been straight all my life and this is going to seem really odd so please hear me out lol.

I'm a NEET so I spend a lot of time at home and uh, you know..jerk it a lot but something really weird has happened. I actually legitimately get turned on by watching Trump videos. Like I said, I've been a straight male all my life.
I don't know what this means and I'm feeling really confused at the moment. I know this sounds stupid but is it normal to sometimes feel same sex attraction to specific people? Like I don't seem to be suddenly attracted to other guys in general or anything.
If anyone has experienced anything like this, I'd really appreciate your comments.
>>
>>4317344
>im more of an antistate traditionalist christian type
that's funny because i'm more of a capitalist isolationist humanitarian, and you described a trump supporter
>>
>>4317352
no actually u describe a trump supporter

>capitalist
trump is a literal hero of superior capitalism the example of true american dream
>isolationist
hmmm deport all mexicans and mudslimes and build wall sounds isolationist to me (not that i am against this)
>humanitarian
i suppose trump couldn't really be consider the altruistic type but he does compromise with degenerate abortionists (i am against this)
>>
>>4317382
you didn't provide any points.
you didn't argue anything.
you're literally just slapping your penis all over your keyboard trying to hide the fact that you're a giant moron with nothing to live for.
>>
>bought a fuckable nipple oppai onahole few weeks ago
>been using it for paizuri only
>decide one night to fuck the nipple
>feels great
>amazing suction
>even though its only like a 3in insert climax is great
>since no exit hole, had to squeeze the breast to make the cum come out
>looks weird
>its yellowish
>little yellow jelly bits
>think im going to die
>google it
>lack of hydration
>drink lots more water past 10 or so days
>its white and watery with no jelly blobs
>also lost weight from not nearly as much soda
>realized a little sex toy changed my life
Well this.. was an interesting experience. Also dont know why I found my semen coming out of the nipple hot, but I do.
>>
>>4317389
actually i am a true hero of the war that is life, a defender of the faith/truth and the ultimate genius of humanity but nobody knows it especially commies like u
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.