[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Mom calls up >"Anon, your grandfather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rip.gif (43 KB, 410x214) Image search: [Google]
rip.gif
43 KB, 410x214
>Be me
>Mom calls up
>"Anon, your grandfather just died about an hour ago at 6:30."
>I hang up and look at the time
>What was I doing at 6:30?
>JackingOffToHentai.jpg
>tfw
>>
>>4317190
That's the circle of life, Anon.
>>
File: Kagenuigif.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Kagenuigif.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>4317190
My puni ana (hole) SPDX finally arrived! Time for a review...

I don't have much to compare it to (as it's been a good 2 years since I last owned an onahole, and even then I didn't really dive too deep), but I'll try my best to be as informative as possible.

It might sound cheesy, but I honestly think this thing is a marvel of engineering - a true testiment to the progression of wierd japanese sex shit.
It is, in my opinion, the most "realistic" 3D, real life, rendition of a artistic loli out there.
The detail is fantastic. The breasts are small yet pronounced, with tiny nipples protruding from them and the entire front has a good curvature across the stomach and the vulva, making it very attractive. The small things, such as the bend of the back, the belly button and the angles that pronounce the back, all just add to the experience. The biggest disappointment seems to be the manufacturing defects which are quite numerous - small indentations, bumps and cuts, and maybe the durability - there's some "flaking" already happening from the few times I've used it. For those interested - it does have quite a distinct smell (to be expected of something this big) but it doesn't seem to get very sticky or oily after washing, so I haven't felt the need to powder it yet.
>>
i once shitposted from the couch on which my grandpa died a day earlier
8/10
>>
>>4317217
you spread bad karma to the couch you evil person
>>
>>4317190
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4317217
How did he die? Stab wounds, nearby explosions, choking on food, suicide? What was it, you can't just tell us half a story and expect us to go on with our lives.
>>
>>4317247
cancer tbh (appropriate, innit?)
>>4317225
nonono, he passed away first and then, a day later, i had a shiteboztin sesh
>>
>>4317283
you got his bad karma now. it's probably why i misread your post at first. you should go to a practitioner. i recommend a herbal cleansing.
>>
>>4317283
give money plox
>>
>>4317289
is that official advice?
>>4317290
sent :^)
>>
>>4317311
yeah, i can refer you to someone if you want
>>
>>4317318
i'll walk myself over to /spoopy/, thanks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.