[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new meme barte simposn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1457071344925.gif (1 MB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
1457071344925.gif
1 MB, 500x572
new meme

barte simposn
>>
my barte's limbs are not connected, I want a refund
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
eat my spanks
>>
>>4315927
this meme is sold AS IS
no refunds or exchanges
>>
>>4315921
wow literally cancer. i hope you kill yourself scumfuck
>>
File: why.png (66 KB, 205x186) Image search: [Google]
why.png
66 KB, 205x186
>>4315931
rude. cancer is no joke :D
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1458610104720.jpg (65 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458610104720.jpg
65 KB, 720x540
sticky this
>>
>>4315921
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: 1451600086814.jpg (41 KB, 264x389) Image search: [Google]
1451600086814.jpg
41 KB, 264x389
>>4315931
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4315921
This meme is of a pretty decent caliber. I can tell that you used some pretty good resources to properly produce and ferment this meme. However, there is no cutting corners in meme chemistry. It is rather clear that you tried to use gegs as a cheap substitute for keks. In addition, the proper shitposting codes weren't executed at the right times when encrypting the dank calculations into the final product. A good meme overall, though. Meme chemistry is a difficult science that takes years to master.
>>
>>4315931
The autistic "joke" is not funny.
It will never be funny. It cannot be funny, it is flat out insulting someone. Anyone who feels that watching someone be insulted is amusing is a bully.
Cyber-bullying, which is not limited to harassment, stalking and consistent flaming by use of a communication service, which is legally binding worldwide since it was amended in 1997 to suit the Internet.
There is a $15,000 fine to your legal guardians for proven violation of this act, which includes 2 years detainment in a detention centre if you're not a minor. If you happen to be a minor, you're charged under the young offenders act.
This thread is not specifically based on the autism joke, but based on insults that could offend anyone in general. Flaming at games can be appropriate, but direct, meaningful and purpose flaming from this cohort does not make you look cohesive. Anyone who feels the need to insult someone online blatantly for no reason is proven to be petty and puny in real life.
If you even bother using autism in a derogative way, all I can say to you is 'why?'. Why bother even doing it in the first place? Does it make you feel superior, feel good about yourself? There's nothing I can do but shake my head in disgust at someone who makes other people feel bad about themselves.
Your parents bought you up to be respectful ladies and gentlemen, not to be brats on the Internet. Imagine if they read your messages, I've got a good idea they would be discussed, if not, someone should contact the department of child services to request amendment into your situation.
Insulting people who have autism doesn't fix the problem, it doesn't change anything, we did not chose to have autism, we were BORN with it. It is something we can not get rid of, there is NO CURE to what we have.
So seriously. Just sit down, and shut up.
I speak for those with autism. Feel free to debate this with me, it'll simply embarrass you.
So please, keep proving my point.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.