[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DO YOU MEEM? >YOU WILL.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe Wayn.jpg (424 KB, 1300x720) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Wayn.jpg
424 KB, 1300x720
>DO YOU MEEM?
>YOU WILL.
>>
>>4310610
>you aren't a meme
>only men are memes
>>
>>4310652
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4310774
why do you have a name on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>4310784
It's [s4s] n8, we love namefriends here
>>
>>4310791
I can't understand anything you typed. Do you have a disability?
>>
>>4310795
No, sir. Allow me to break down my post so that you can understand it more better:

>It's
This is a contraction of the phrase "it is"

>[s4s]
This is the common and correct way to refer to the board that you're on right now

>n8
This is an intentional misspelling of the word "m8" which is "leet-speak" for the word "mate" which is a British colloquialism for "friend"

>we
The people that typically frequent this board

>love
Who can define love, really

>namefriends
A word used to refer to people that frequently use a consistent name on 4chan

>here
This board

I hope this helps you to understand my post better. Please feel free to respond with any questions or comments regarding this post
>>
>>4310795
I have one, it's called fuckyourmomitis lol
>>
>>4310610(You)
>>4310652(You)
>>4310774(You)
>>4310784(You)
>>4310791(You)
>>4310795(You)
>>4310810(You)
>>4310811(You)
all me :>) but (You) cant prove it
>>
>>4310810
So you do have a disability. All you had to do is say so and not be so verbose.
>>
>>4310874
Humans are pretty good rock chuckers. We're basically evolved for it. You can literally just look at someone 20 feet away and hit them right in the face with a rock without doing any mental calculations.

Most zombie skulls are mush at this point, they should just load up on rocks. Rocks are even good against most humans too. Not as fast or reliably lethal as a gun by any means but it's a prime anti-zombie tool. You don't have to waste bullets or get to melee range.
>>
>>4310881
>without doing any mental calculations
That's good, I think you would have problems with mental calculations, from what I have seen here.
>>
>>4310887
I believe it. As much as I appreciate a science translator for dummies, he doesn't have the charisma or eloquence of Nye or Sagan.

Also him spouting completely shit statistics just to support gun control removed all respect he ever earned.
>>
>>4310881
>without doing any mental calculations
Doubt.PNG
>U.S. researchers discovered that the human brain can interpret images that the eye sees in just 13 milliseconds
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.