[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It has been a fun ride, [s4s]. I made a few funny memes, I laughed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1406278371925.jpg (10 KB, 409x230) Image search: [Google]
1406278371925.jpg
10 KB, 409x230
It has been a fun ride, [s4s].

I made a few funny memes, I laughed at your memes, and I enforced the rules of [s4s] time and time and time again.

I did everything I was supposed to, butt at the end of the day, you threw a pot of boiling water on my face and castrated my pride.

I was there for you when you needed me, but where were you when I needed you the most?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. Such is the way of beasts following their primal instincts...

Well, I guess this is goodbye. So long. Feel free to rape and pillage my namefig because you'll never see me using it again. RIP in pis*
>>
but anyways.... [s4s] is fucking cancer shit as reddit, 9gag & ifunny
>>
>>4308051
didn't get to know you but you seemed like a pretty cool guy haha. hope everything gets better
>>
>>4308051
>>4308060
Fuck off not me
>>
>>4308060
>>4308068
>>4308071
You all suck, I thought I understood this board by now. It appears my predilection is only going to bring me more pain.

I'm going to unplug for a few days.
>>
>>4308076
I'll never forget the suck zone thread you made, Dipper. You brought good to this board and i'm sad to see you go.

If not then good ruse xD (pls be ruse ;_;)
>>
>>4308082
Suck
My
Cock
Dude
>>
>>4308084
-grabs him by the foreskin- back the fuck off?!?!
>>
>>4308087
Suck George Constanzas' dick, gaylord.
>>
>>4308088
You hurt my feelings.I am now crying :'(
>>
>>4308094
I wish I could drown you in a tub of diarrhea.
>>
>>4308051
Piss off :)
>>
I am a freethinker, I am an individual, therefore I do not believe in silly, archaic doctrines or follow established religion like the mindless sheep you all are. I am intellectually superior.
>>
>>4308096
Cool reddit meme, fag
>>
>>4308100
good post
>>
>>4308102
>>4308097
You two can fuck off.
>>
>>4308100
Doubles are edit

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4308106
How I hate you all.
>>
>>4308103
FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y
>>
>>4308110
Everybody fuck yourselves. I'm not posting here anymore, I'm just going to sleep and hopefully die in my sleep. If somehow I wake up tomorrow, unlucky me I suppose.

If you see "me" post in this thread, tell the samefags to fuck themselves a second time.
>>
>>4308113
oh my god these assburgers are fuggen delicious aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa potato knishees hurrdurr LOL XD
>>
>>4308121
░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░░░░░░░▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌░░░░░▐░░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
░▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀▀░▐░▌░▌░░░▐░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀▀░▐░▌░▌░░░░░▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌▐░▌░▐░▌▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌▐░▌░░░░▐░▌▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░▐░▐░▌░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░▐░▌░░░▐░▌▐░▌░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░
░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░▐░▌░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░▐░▌░░▐░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░▀░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░▐░▌░▐░▌▐░▌░▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░▐░▌░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▌░░░░▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌
░▄▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄▄░▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▐░▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄▄░▐░▌░░░░░▐░▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░▐░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌░░░░░░▐░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
>>
>>4308124
How about you stop fucking stalking me even when I'm going anonymous.
>>
>>4308130
fuck*ng pinkos can succ me dicc while i count the sweet, hard CA$H I made fair-'n'-sq. with the stock Market. bye
>>
>>4308134
Just because you have a mental illness or mental deficiency doesn't excuse you to act like this. Guess what? Lots of people do. Look around. I have problems too that I can't help.
Still, I can't help but feel your reaction to this is..unhealthy, for lack of a better word. You should turn off your computer, maybe go for a walk or something, take a breather.
>>
>>4308140
:o :O :O :O :O /o\ DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW SICKO
>>
[s4s] is the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-Y ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere creation of anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "Pepe") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging autists who loudly believe they could do a better job of making memes than the big names in the internet. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make unfunny forced piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, everyone, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope it disappears and it's disaffected followers stop subsidizing the lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4308142
And I'll be clear here. I'm not posting under "Dipper" again. Ever. I'm honest not ever. This is the example of what the samefigs are, and this is my very last post on [s4s] under such a name.

All else is an illusion. Such has described my life.
>>
█▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▀▀█ ░░█░░ █░░█ █░░█
▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀

░▀░ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀
▀█▀ █░▀░█ █░░█ █░░█ ▀▀█ ░░█░░ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀█▀ █░░█ █░▀█
▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀ █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀

█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
█░▀░█ █▀▀
▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀
>>
>>4308155
█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █░█
█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▄
▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀

█▀▄▀█ █░░█
█░▀░█ █▄▄█
▀░░░▀ ▄▄▄█

█▀▀▄ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀
█░░█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█
▀▀▀░ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀
>>
>>4308177
N I C E
D U B S
>>
AYO HOL UP
>>
Who /Dipper/ here?
>>
>>4308632
>>>/D/ipper
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.