[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Passion.jpg (14 KB, 236x283) Image search: [Google]
Passion.jpg
14 KB, 236x283
I care
>>
>>4306608
Why though?
>>
>>4306617
Love with conditions isn't love.
Unconditional Love.
>>
>>4306620
But you said that you care not that you love
Why do you care?
>>
File: Untitled.png (374 KB, 506x333) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
374 KB, 506x333
>>4306641
>>
>>4306644
good dubs but you're still not really answering my question, unless you're implying that care == love which I'm going to have to disagree with
>>
>>4306641
Think about it like this, a person continually says they love you without caring for you in any single way... Is that love?? Or deception?

Love is shared. Love is kept.
>>
>>4306649
True but you can care about something without loving it
>>
>>4306652
that isn't care then.
You are associated labor with care now.
>>
>>4306655
Alright, so we can agree that my defintion of "care" doesn't necesarily involve love, and that yours does, but that doesn't mean that either of us are right.

Also, the whole unconditional love thing is a farce. Under that system of beliefs, why would anything matter? God will love you no matter what you do, so technically you could go slaughter a classroom full of kindergarteners and you would deserve as much love as a person who dedicated their entire life to doing good and helping others. What's the point in believing something as ludicrous as that?
>>
File: quads.jpg (47 KB, 602x481) Image search: [Google]
quads.jpg
47 KB, 602x481
>>4306666
>>
>>4306666
>Alright, so we can agree that my defintion of "care" doesn't necesarily involve love

wrong, merriam webster's dictionary say's that it does involve love is you are intelligent enough to figure out words.

Care: regard coming from desire or esteem.

Desire comes from love. Varying levels. and esteem is admiration for the person. LOVE.
>>
File: wofl g.jpg (251 KB, 954x531) Image search: [Google]
wofl g.jpg
251 KB, 954x531
>>4306666
WETNESS°D
>>
>>4306682
Nah, you're still just making shit up to fit your story. You just augmented the definition at the end of your post so it makes sense within your context. I'm sorry if your outdated and archaic belief system fails when held up to scrutiny, but that is unfortunately what has happened.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 597x202) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 597x202
>>4306697
I'm sorry you want to argue to the argue to death!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.