[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Hiroshima Nagasake, Thanks so much for creating this containment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1125894.jpg (39 KB, 600x704) Image search: [Google]
1125894.jpg
39 KB, 600x704
Dear Hiroshima Nagasake,

Thanks so much for creating this containment board. It helps keep the autism off of the other more productive boards. I know a lot of people give you shit, but we really do appreciate it.

Thanks,

The rest of the boards on 4chan.
>>
this is the only board without autism
>>
>>4306151
you're right, stay here.
>>
>>4306153
you seem upset, do you need to talk about it
>>
>>4306163
No, not even close. You proved me wrong. Stay here. I'll be fine. Don't be autistic. and ruin your board.
>>
>>4306148
Autism is like a graduated ruler. It has the maximal formality which is most other boards, and it has the least formality which is this board. Least formality is by far the best, as it permits to plainly feel the joy of memes and nothing else.
>>
>>4306677
I checked this tism
>>
>>4306601
lol u mad
>>
>>4306710
"No autism" they say.
>>
>>4306713
i'm pretty sure you don't even know what autism actually is and you're just repeating a buzzword that you've seen used repeatedly in attempt to fit in, which is considerably more autistic than just replying to you with ancient stupid memes
>>
>>4306718

upset much?
>>
>>4306718
I think your right
>>
>>4306718
100 percent autism
>>
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as an autist, is in fact a crystal child, or as I've recently taken to calling them, advocates for love and peace on this planet. Crystal children are not individuals, but rather another component of a fully functioning group consciousness made useful by gifts of clairvoyance and healing and vital system components taking us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power as defined by the "Law of One" or global oneness.

Many children are born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution every day, without their parents realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, they are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, and many of them are not aware of the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

There really is autism, and these children have it, but their auras aren't specifically opalescent, but octarine, which isn't in the normal visual range of human eyes. Octarine is the color of high magic: crystal children have beautiful pastel hues to them that are on another color octave entirely.

Autism is an essential part of crystal children, but without color by itself, therefore Crystal; it can only function in the context of a crystal child group consciousness. Autism is normally found in crystal children: the first thing you'll notice about them is their forgiving nature, sensitivity and warmth, care, and strength. All these so-called "Autist" children are really crystal children.
>>
>>4306730
lol u mad bro bro umad lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.