[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is nice ice cream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (1 MB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 871x917
this is nice ice cream
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 801x703) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 801x703
>>4303361
>>
>>4303366
is that you in le pic?
>>
>>4303366
nice dubs
>>
>>4303361
Is ice cream the secret to your luscious hair and plump breasts?
>>
>>4303368
yeah, I'm feeling pretty happy. Pretty good stuff.
>>
>>4303372
will you give me the melon?
>>
>>4303376
Seek out God.
He will give you many a melon.
>>
>>4303379
pfft God is a melon
>>
>>4303387
God loves you!
>>
>>4303428
People keep telling me that but I dunno
>>
>>4303361
wow! that IS nice ice cream!
>>
File: 1445140578518.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445140578518.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>4303361
your waifu a shit
>>
>>4303434
Ask God to help you see how much he does!

He loves you Wholly and completely AS YOU ARE.
>>
>>4303434
nigga what he dont do shit
>>
>>4303445
I'll give it a shot but if this doesn't work out then I'm coming back to this thread with a vengeance
>>
File: 1419726225054.jpg (74 KB, 552x459) Image search: [Google]
1419726225054.jpg
74 KB, 552x459
SHhhhhhiet
>>
>>4303451
The one thing you need when doing these things is patience.

Keep patient and keep open your heart and eyes.
>>
>>4303361
Ebin
>>
>>4303456
Fine. But if I die one day then God is never going to hear the end of it.
>>
>>4303515
It took me a while to find God and know for sure that he loved me. I reached far levels of depression and felt like killing myself over and over.

After what seemed like a cruel amount of time to me, he made it clear that he loved me. Worth the time of grief for the endless bounty he supplies to me now.

I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it... but it wasn't until I deeply Desired Jesus to step into my life and asked for his salvation that he made it clear he was there.
>>
>>4303546
It's weird, I know a person who has been basically telling me the same thing for years. My main problem with the concept of God is that it just rings false to me. How do you overcome the feeling that you're lying to yourself about something important? I really wish I could just fall back on God and accept that it's a real thing and that the acceptance and faith will bring rewards, but it just seems so outlandish. It's very hard for me to put my beliefs in this kind of thing. This is probably due to the fact that my parents never forced me into any religion and let me figure stuff out for myself. Oddly enough my mom reverted back to Christianity during her final two years. It was weird. Anyway, I have a lot of problems blindly accepting God and nobody has explained to me how to be willfully ignorant enough to accept that kind of thing as real. I'm really not trying to come off like a dick when I say that. It's just how I think about this if I'm forced to articulate those thoughts.
>>
>>4303554
Give God a chance.
Give him the possibility.
You already got this far so now you just need to look for signs around you and within you.
>>
>>4303596
It's like if I attempt to interpret this world through this lens, I can see what you're talking about. But something still doesn't feel right. It's like OK, here are all the signs, but I still don't get what it's leading to or what grand purpose a higher being would have in keeping me alive through this crazy bullshit. Maybe one day I'll get it, but for now I'll probably remain somewhat skeptical.
>>
>>4303600
The purpose is one that you must find for yourself.

God already knows you. maybe you could ask him to help find yourself.
>>
>>4303605
That doesn't sound like a crazy idea tbh. Thanks for the chat m8
>>
File: ebinicecream.png (874 KB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
ebinicecream.png
874 KB, 871x917
>>
lol more like NICE CREAM lol
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.