[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAREWELL ANNOUNCEMENT. #thankyou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: RIP.png (109 KB, 538x555) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
109 KB, 538x555
sorry for being late to the 3rd Anniversary of [s4s] & the google plus theme with random names in april fools.
i'm gonna left [s4s] OFFICIALLY because i'm not longer rude. my rude language will be gone too. it has been 1 year old since i'm working here.

i'm not gonna die. i'm just going to "Reborn Again" with a New Look what you're gonna see in the next spoilered image:

-from now i'm going to become Pink (like the bury pink grill). Also my Shirt will morph from Yellow to Blue.

-my New Face will be based of the emoticon " :^) ". i will not be angry anymore.

-my Eyes will appear in Green.

-i will use White Gloves.

-i will replace my cap that says "TOP RUDE" with "DANK" & it will be colored in Blue & Yellow.

THIS will gonna be my Final Post from [s4s]. my name will be gone & been replaced with a new one (i will not say it. TOP SECRET).
so sorry for being rude. my bad, my fault, everything. i hope god will reincarnate me.

Thanks to all Namefigs like: poopboi, Ynyarri, Tehodor Rusebelt, Yuji Sakai, ruse cade, G8rH8r, le shit nigger, 3bard, post peeker, o, Nodoka, hack_blastard, BananaJuice, Dipper, LoLo,
Ronald Belarius, kekero, Lucifer, Natusme, saucey, ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ, Mudkipz, Radical Edward, Kracko, new mot, Sir Hissington, Hiroyuki Nishimura, Anonymous, swaglord, Captain Kek, etc.

dammit i want to cry. someone give me a hug.

My Goodbye Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKXYKmM2ALw

RIP le rudefig
January 27th, 2015 - April 2nd, 2016

happy 3rd birthday, [s4s]... i will miss you ;_;7 with my soul. i hope i will reappear as a newfig-like again.

~arrivederci, s4sqatches~
>>
>>4299277
nice dubs

*hugs*
>>
>>4299277
y-yea me TOO
THIS FOR ME TOO except not thanking poopbictch, teho, yuji, lolo or beare
>>
except not rebranding my namefig like a autistic cunt fart jus leaven
>>
File: _20160403_015312.jpg (61 KB, 680x670) Image search: [Google]
_20160403_015312.jpg
61 KB, 680x670
>>4299277
Heres my april foolels prank for u, dearest: imma b rude from now on
>>
>>4299277
leaving so soon?

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4299277
#thankyou
>>
>>4299277 (dubs)
What will happen to [s4s] now that the only acceptable rudefig has left us?

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
frontpage
>>
File: upboat.jpg (29 KB, 400x428) Image search: [Google]
upboat.jpg
29 KB, 400x428
>>4299277
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>4299277
R.I.P. in pepperoni
>>
>>4299295
Aw fuck of ye bloody cunt
>>
File: tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>4299506
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
File: ebin.png (32 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
32 KB, 398x398
>>4299856
>>
>>4299499
>99
good double
>>
>>4300688

u 2 /s4s/quatch
>>
>>4299277
Now that the "rude guy" slot has opened up, I'll gladly be taking it! If you have a problem, piss off!
>>
>>4299277
HOLY SHIT WAS THIS GREAT JOKE NADPRANK ON US I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT IT WAS A REAL THING> WHAT A TIME.
>>
File: 1458583097444.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458583097444.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
>>4299277
*hugs* Farewell, le rudefig. For all your faults and in spite of your occasionally difficult persona, you made [s4s] a livelier place and will be missed.
>>
>>4299277
don't let the ass hit your door on the way out dood
>>
File: 5_aep94.jpg (92 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
5_aep94.jpg
92 KB, 468x468
I'll gladly take your place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2bJ04cWTZY&feature=autoshare
>>
>>4300207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIQJpBDvxIs
>>
>>4301038
Why you faggots always trying to usurp my position as nicest rude fag
>>
>>4299277
*beare cries while hugging le rude figs now pink corpse and grabs shirt and screams in the air crying as if to say "why"*
>>
>>4301912
beare who died

also sick numbers
>>
>>4301915
*beare sniffles and wipes snot from nose* le rude fig is le kill...
>>
>>4301922
fug

who do we invite to jack daniels night now
>>
>>4301926
Beare will join, its just that sad goodbye song *beare tears up again* its so sad ;_;
>>
>>4301926
Jack Daniels is litteraly and figuratively the worst of all liqours
>>
>>4301931
beare... i didn't know you cared...

[drinks a shot for the fallen rudefig]
>>
i want relay-chat retards to fuck off from this board
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.