[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS I FOUND MY WAIFU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (788 KB, 1530x1498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
788 KB, 1530x1498
And her name is T-TOSHINOU KYOUKO DESU~!
Wanna know how I realized she was for me?
WELL! I've been eating rum raisin ice cream since I was this big >__< and everyone always thought I was that one weird "rum raisin kid" .-. and that was fine until I got outcasted by society... ( >._.)>
I was so sad.. UNTIL I found this beautiful girl name T-TOSHINOU KYOUKO DESU~! and that's when she pulled a pint of rum raisin out the freezer and then she ate it and I was like NO FREAKING WAY.... O_O
THIS GIRL IS THE ONE
It felt like the world stopped for one second when she and I locked eyes
We were in love
And now.. we eat rum raisin ice cream together at least twice a day
And that is the story of how I met my waifu
How did you meet yours [s4s]???
>>
File: 1458521096093.jpg (426 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1458521096093.jpg
426 KB, 1653x1023
>>4293235
y-you t-too [spoiler[

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
is rum raisin any good???
>>
>>4293235
this is some rare autism. very nice. a collector's item maybe even.
>>
File: 10129-48201-thickbox.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
10129-48201-thickbox.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>4293235
same here
>>
>>4293298
>kyouko nendo is on offer on amiami
>orders closed
jfmsu
>>
>>4293274
hello??????????????
>>
>>4293385
I've never tried it before.
>>
>>4293385
i believe it has some kind of peculiar taste if i can recall correctly
>>
>>4293385
It taste like rum
and like raisin
you decide
>>
>>4293392
Well you should probably go and try it and then report back to me the results of this experiment of the gustatory sense.
>>4293396
Peculiar? What do you mean by 'recall correctly'? Are you afraid that you wouldn't've remembered so distinct a taste as I assume this ice cream of the rum and raisin would have? In what way is it peculiar? I need answers, bucko.
>>4293398
Is it really so obvious? I doubt it would this apparent. 'Rum raisin' is too strange a pair of words to me that I simply can't assume straight-off that it is exactly 'what it says on the tin,' as the kids say. When it was referenced on Yuru Yuri, I simply couldn't believe what I was reading (subtitles, of course), and I looked it up and was simply flabbergasted that such a thing had ever come into existence.
>>
>>4293502
well this peculiar taste was generally well how should i put it.. memorable.
a taste that piqued my interest to reply when i was reminded of
"rum raisin"
>>
>>4293522
vague dubs
>>
congrats you still suck ass at existing! dumb bitch. shit thread cause you have nothing better going on. not a single worthy thought to share. just say inane day in day out. in the real world you'd end up on the fuckin street. but i'd bet that's gonna happen anyway. that is if you don't have the balls to end your going-nowhere life, pathetic autistic failure.
>>
>>4293526
cade, how is he not already living in the 'real world', huh? how can you 'suck at existing'?
>>
>>4293530
easy just be a lonely bitch weeaboo like he is.
>>
>>4293532
I ... don't feel that entirely answers my question, but okay.
>>
rum raisin icecream is for faggots.
>>
File: 1459424103726.jpg (9 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
1459424103726.jpg
9 KB, 250x183
>>4293235
hmm i'm a vegan tbh can't be dealing with that
>>
>>4293545
Having the post number 45 at the end of your post number IS for faggots
>>
>>4293235
Omg hai ^___^ I'm Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ traditional
gaems <3 and my fav is WH40K!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you
about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband the emperor!!
<333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii
desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^ When I walked
into the Golden throne =^____^=I looked up and saw THE
EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!
"KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII EMPEROR-
SAMA!!!!!‚" I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he
looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he
grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind the throne o_o and
started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE A ROTTING CORPSE!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fa/tg/irl watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled, "UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NURGLE CAUSE EMPEROR- SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)" then the emperor held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became space marines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!!*(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)* (^o^)(^o^)(^o^)

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4294288
such great luck i can barely believe it. Good for you Reginald Stephens my new friends or should i say Ai-san?? かわいいいいい
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.