[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just did the most cancerous shit in my whole life >I sat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: self portrait.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
self portrait.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
I just did the most cancerous shit in my whole life

>I sat down to shit. I had a book with me. I could feel an erruption coming on. My butt cheeks were swelling and the hairs around my asshole were vibrating. I couldn't believe the massacre that was to ensue.

>when I shat, it was explosive, corrosive shit. I felt like it would leak from every orifice of my body. I screamed, my book dropped out of my hands. When I looked down, past my shrunken penis, I was shocked. My shit looked like it had come from a septic tank. Like my body was a septic tank, and my asshole was the crack in the wall that just let loose.

>But it was green. Who the fuck shits green? I wiped my asshole with a sponge. Regular toilet rolls would not help me now. I threw the shit covered sponges in a bucket, and went to wash my hands. When I looked in the mirror, I felt my stomach drop.

>I was looking back at myself, but I was Pepe.
>>
please tell me that you washed the sponges before you washed the dishes with them
>>
>>4285307
Every bread deserves a toast
>>
Been there
>>
>>4285307
rude /b/ would have loved that story
>>
>>4285313
what the fuck i use plastic plates. do i look like i'm rich, you plate-washing scum?

i kept the shit samples for my doctor to look at.
>>
>>4285327
>can afford to waste money on buying plastic plates

it appears you are not true superior poorlord masterrace
>>
>>4285337
have you ever heard of a dumpster my inferior poorlord
>>
>>4285351
dumpsters are for hobolords, completely irrelevant, true poorlords borrow plastic plates from relatives and wash them with sponges until the plastic corrodes then borrow more
>>
>>4285337
>>4285307
who u r quotinng
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.