[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear viper fans: I was trying to strike up a deal with my main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-14-54-19.png (279 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-14-54-19.png
279 KB, 720x1280
Dear viper fans:
I was trying to strike up a deal with my main man Viper (the rap superstar). This is the text conversation we had. I only wanted us to plug each other on Instagram (I have a clothing brand sort of thing) and work out some promotional YouTube thing. I just wanted to send him a tee shirt and have him wear it in his videos, but he attempted to strike up a 'record deal' as you can see.

So. Does this seem legit? What should I text back?
>>
>>4281750
he's going to snort ur $740. i would ask for his sales data and do ur own math to see if his "guaranteed" ROI for u is realistic. i don't think he needs that much money to record an album
and i know u hate me hack blastard but i'm trying to advice!
>>
>>4281761
do you want to girlfriend
may I have your Nintendo friend code
>>
>>4281763
i don't have nintendo
>>
>>4281764
would you recommend I still try and get viper to plug my YouTube or will he ask for money again
>>
>>4281767
he's a meme so i think he could help ur brand. that just sounds sketchy to me so ask for numbers and do ur own research before making a deal, imo
>>
>>4281774
This tbhquite.

I think that viper is a good guy but he is also a bit retarded. I have a small channel and I was thinking if I could somehow collab with his with a video of sorts I could share some of his supscipees.
>>
>>4281750
Deal.
>>
you have the power here, not him. Tell him no deal unless he sends the songs first.
>>
>>4281784
i think OP just wanted him to rep his brand in return for some youtube hits. asking for money up front and to become a producer is kinda weird. if OP does want to produce his album i'd ask him for more numbers, like previous sales data, to determine viper isn't talking out his ass and just wants $740 to get high.
i don't think asking for the unreleased songs is reasonable to viper.
>>
>>4281767
go for soflo
>>
>>4281799
>99
dubs.

i produced a viper album and all i got was to give away this stupid t-shirt

come to think of it, i'm sure the money viper's music makes has to mostly be from youtube hits, so u could go by how many previous hits he has to see if the investment would be wise. u'd need to know how much youtube pays out for producer's royalties per hit to do the math. i doubt he sells much physical merchandise but i could be wrong.

sorry if i seem too interested in this. i listened to you'll cowards don't even smoke crack and it was weird and kinda funny but the music sounded awful. i'll leave ur thread alone now hack blastard... sorry! ^o^
>>
>>4281830
stop pretending to be a special snowflake
>>
>>4281833
I know what it sounds like when dubs cry
>>
I need to wait until my channel gets bigger before I look for collabs or anything tbh

>69 subs xD

https://youtu.be/Dj5T4I3_q-U
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.