[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: oobd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
oobd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
im laughing *so* hard
>>
File: estonia.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
estonia.gif
896 KB, 700x600
*brushie brushie*
*brushie brushie*
*brushie brushie*
*brushie brushie*
*brushie brushie*
Estonia is 98% white
*brushie brushie*
*brushie brushie*
*brushie brushie*
*brushie brushie*
*brushie brushie*
>>
>>4281701
>slav
>white
>>
>>4281696
bet you fucking are. bet you are but except woops its literally been more than a hundred fucking weeks since you first said this. so maybe amend your meme to reflect that you little shit. always just posting the thread never answering simple questions like the method of brew or the flavour of the coffy. what is so hard about sharing the flavor of the coffy. share with us the GODDAMN flavor of the coffy. every once in a while you need to throw us a FUCKING bone, bitch. what KIND OF COFFY IS IT. WHAT KIND. slap the SHIT outta you so fed up with your never changing meme alwasy just saying 'good meme' 'ty' 'ty' 'good meme' 'good doppel' one good CRACK to the nosebone and an UNREASONABLE hospital bill should snap you the FUCK out of it. coffy loving cunt
>>
>>4281696
good meme
>>
>>4281736
NOT good meme though. same meme. same meme as always. same poop ass meme. all you say is good FUCKIgn meme because that's what he says to a random post once or twice a thread. hes just gonna say fucking ty to you two fucking letters because u said his meme was good but its NOT you're just SAYING it AS a meme, you BITCH. STOP complimenting his MEME .crush ur head like a gumball bitsch
>>
>>4281754
ty
>>
>>4281696
i did this meme once >_<
lol good meme!
>>
>>4281700
Yuji "pussy bitch faggot that ignores all truths against him with 'tsun'" Sakai
>>
>>4281700
yuji shit-ass bitch-ass hiding-from-life hiding-from-light sakai
>>
>>4281700
Yuji weeaboo Sakai
>>
File: aabd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
aabd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
>>4281736
ty

>>4281822
good double
>>
>>4281701
That's my wife
>>
Hi, good people of [s4s],

Your probably wondering why a coffee thread is on your board. Well, the answer is simple, if a bit embarrassing.

/coffee/ is going through a period of really bad shitposting right now. The creator of this thread is one of the trolls trying to draw attention to /coffee/ to give the rest of us yet another headache to deal with. Therefore, it will be best for all who are involved if everybody reading this would please report the OP so that hopefully your fine moderation team will notice, delete the thread, and possibly ban the OP posthaste.

On behalf of the rest of /coffee/, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you as individuals or to your board's culture as a whole.

Have a good night!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.