[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you gay nigger fucking ass cocking dildo cumming dick turd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1388805258942s.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1388805258942s.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
Fuck you gay nigger fucking ass cocking dildo cumming dick turd eating faggots. I am the best namefig in [s4s] so go shove airplanes up your asses, turd chompers
>>
>>4280652
good thread I posted in it
>>
i will one day have an ass so fat that it will make grown youtubers want to fuck me for 60 dollars a pop

that day is soon!
>>
>>4280656
>>4280657
found the redditors!
>>
>>4280652
this is what I came her fore, and I was n not disapportioned
>>
File: 1452660928737.jpg (13 KB, 234x375) Image search: [Google]
1452660928737.jpg
13 KB, 234x375
Dialy reminder that s4s is an elite club and you're not invited. If you don't understand the rules or you just got here recently the posters here don't like you. They look down on you like Bateman looked down on the homeless man in the movie. Supposedly the board is for funposting, but endless rules and nitpicking make it a slog by denying innate creativity. These people don't want you here because they judge you as stupid or rude or any number of other things, while somehow ignoring the fact that it's a board for shit.
pic related: one of the memes from s4s a while ago "when it was better"
>>
File: 1456869390319.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456869390319.gif
1 MB, 540x540
>>4280680
sounds like a bit of revisionist history to me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.