[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, [s4s]. It's your longtime leader/spokesperson speaking.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: caption.jpg (97 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
caption.jpg
97 KB, 1440x1080
Hello, [s4s]. It's your longtime leader/spokesperson speaking. Any oldfig left on this board will know who I am, to all the newfigs out there: I am responsible for all that you see here that is good and proper. However, due to my absence, there is not a lot of good left to be had on this board. Let's change that. As always, your captain is open to suggestions. I shall continue to be and forever remain an inspiration to you all.
>>
>>4280638
Hi Cpt.

How are you?
>>
>>4280649
good
>>
>>4280638
shut the fuck off kid
>>
>>4280660
>>4280649
>>4280654
Please, remember our 4chan culture. Names are discouraged in favor of anonymity.
>>
>>4280654
How did you first learn how to masturbate? I am on a mini quest to learn about human sexuality while I have beer in my refrigerator.

Thanks,
Electric Box Hum
>>
kekkatize me Cap'n
>>
File: captain.jpg (6 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
captain.jpg
6 KB, 258x195
>>4280660
psshhh

As we speak my network of oldfigs is preparing to unleash the TRUE power of [s4s] on you and your little rudelings. Be preprared.
>>
>>4280666
will you be performing jihad?
>>
>>4280638
I did it all for the nookie
Come on
The nookie
Come on
So you can take that cookie
And Stick it up your, yeah!
Stick it up your, yeah!(ass)
Stick it up your, yeah!(ass)
>>
File: good get.jpg (42 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
good get.jpg
42 KB, 544x499
>>4280666
>>4280677
>>
>>4280677
Nice man.

Shit's deep, 48 tracks
Studio gangster mack signed the deal, thinks he's gonna make a mil'
But never will 'til he crosses over
Still filling your head with fantasies
Come with me, show the sacrifice it takes to make the cheese
You wanna be a rock superstar in the biz?
And take shit from people who don't know what it is
I wish it was all fun and games but the price of fame is high
And some can't pay the way
Still trapped in what you rappin' about
Tell me what happened when you lost clout
The route you took started collapsing
No fans, no fame, no respect, no change, no women
And everybody shits on your name
>>
>>4280638
this guy was garbage. last he stayed round these parts he was squattin in a fuckin shack in the woods smoking cigs in the house n shittin his pants basically. he's a wannabe derelict. he thinks scummin his way to some anime convention that one time and sleeping behind dumpsters those couple days gives him some grand perspective. yet it curiously always fails to transpose itself into quality posts. instead we get a fit of pseudoepistemological scenariopostulation. mistransmitted burnout pipe dream horseshit. if it's even the littlest inkling interesting, it's DROWNT out by his incessant unconvincing egogloating. scattered shitpile of a human neurotically attempting a session of selfaffirming autofellatio. falls flat every time.
>>
File: 1335982-harvey_birdman.jpg (19 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1335982-harvey_birdman.jpg
19 KB, 230x230
>>4280712
well said
>>
>>4280638
What would you do about frogposters?
>>
>>4280712
Yeah? That's funny, considering I've done more for [s4s] in this ONE THREAD than you've done in your entire pathetic shitposting career. I'm sorry you've never been able to gather the respect/praise/admiration that I have. The thing you're not realizing is, I deserved it. If you think about it long enough, you will realize I'm right.
>>
>>4280723
idk i got u pretty good
>>
Captain Kek who hardly even comes here anymore or posts quality content
>>
>>4280723
you seem upset I think you are a shriveled fruit you don't need to show how much maturity you dont have by being mad on the internet when soemone tells you about your ass
>>
>>4280638
Beare remembers you captain kek. Beare has been sour lately due to all the new faggot trees but beare knows with your help we can make the esforest great again
>>
Kek you left us. You're not a longtime poster any more than I am. Shame on you. Where the hell did you go? Real life?
>>
>>4280829
kek did not leave us, we left kek.
>>
>>4280833
>dubs

That's deep brah
>>
>>4280856
you are the smartest postere
>>
Mr. Cpt. please save this unprotected sauna from pounding
>>
new meme: a-anime~
>>
Hello, good people of [s4s],

Your probably wondering why a Fire Emblem general thread is on your board. Well, the answer is simple, if a bit embarrassing.

/feg/ is going through a period of really bad shitposting right now. The creator of this thread is one of the trolls trying to draw attention to /feg/ to give the rest of us yet another headache to deal with. Therefore, it will be best for all who are involved if everybody reading this would please report the OP so that hopefully your fine moderation team will notice, delete the thread, and possibly ban the OP posthaste.

On behalf of the rest of /feg/, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you as individuals or to your board's culture as a whole.

Have a good night!
>>
>>4280638
How about you start checking dubs then.
>>
File: aragon.jpg (6 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
aragon.jpg
6 KB, 271x186
>>4280922
>Dubs
No pooping in the parlor.
>>
File: 1273804830236.jpg (29 KB, 246x245) Image search: [Google]
1273804830236.jpg
29 KB, 246x245
>>4280638
>Captain Kek
literally who?
>>
>>4280766
dubs

>>4281968
le oldfig thinks he's relavant xp

jk luv u cap
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.