[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/efecg/ General #75: Walling Figgit Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 2016-03-26_19.49.09.png (561 KB, 1855x1057) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-26_19.49.09.png
561 KB, 1855x1057
Featured Build: THE TRUMP WALL OF RACI (or at least whats left of it.)

Server Showcase: https://youtu.be/sUJSWnZk-f4 [Embed]
Server: esforescraft.provisionhost.com OR 104.243.36.154
Map: esforescraft.provisionhost.com:25564 OR 104.243.36.154:25564/
Economy: esforescraft.provisionhost.com:7777 OR http://104.243.36.154:7777
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>2,086 unique players logged
>125 active users (played in the past week)
Live statistics: https://minecraftlist.com/servers/esforescraft.provisionhost.com
Join the community of [s4s] in a game of Minecraft! Like memes? We've got 'em.
- Survival!
>vanilla Minecraft with a few enhancements
- Dynamic Economy!
>based on a hyperbolic curve influenced by supply/demand
- 12km Vanilla Map!
>with world wrapping
- Land Claiming System!
>economy driven, auto-expiring
- Ranking System!
>with perks and commands
- Minimal Admin Intervention!
>players make the server what it is
- Custom Meme Plugins!
>pvp arenas, meme items and more written by wew_lad
- Dank Maymays!
>only the BEST memes
- NEW CREATIVE WORLD
>Unlimited creative memes in the making!
>>
I feel so honored to be the first reply. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Posting the first response has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank Kami-sama for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Lola, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. I also want to think ZUN for giving me 2hus to beat in my 2hu games. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; Satori, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on 4chan, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first reply on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the [sluts4sale] out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first reply is amazing, thank you everyone!
>>
this is nice server
>>
File: 1456072213612.png (153 KB, 813x846) Image search: [Google]
1456072213612.png
153 KB, 813x846
still a nice server
>>
>>4277499
nice doubles
>>
aww that poor wall
>>
File: keksandra skin 4.png (2 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
keksandra skin 4.png
2 KB, 64x64
Does anybody like the Keksandra skin I made a while ago? It may need to be edited a bit but it's nice
>>
>>4277631
i dont like anything but ill give your team a couple points anyway
>>
File: BARK.jpg (10 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
BARK.jpg
10 KB, 211x239
I LOVE SABURO. SABURO IS BEST MAP. I WANT MORE SABURO.

ALSO KIRAGAMI_CUBE SHOULD COME BACK IT'D BE FUN. LOVE YOU KIRA!
>>
>>4277682
Dogs is mad ;_;
>>
File: 2016-03-27_01.01.20.png (139 KB, 1920x1027) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27_01.01.20.png
139 KB, 1920x1027
nice serb
>>
>>4277759
That is a cat, dummy
>>
Teddy's rolling now most every night
>>
Skating backwards at the speed of light
>>
He's changed
>>
In a thousand little ways he's changed
>>
Yes indeed
>>
You know he's moving on metal
>>
Yes he's hangin' tight
>>
The jack of speed
>>
Sheena's party there's a case in point
>>
That right-wing hooey sure stunk up the joint
>>
He's gone
>>
He walks through the old routines but he's gone
>>
Guaranteed
>>
He may be sittin' in the kitchen
>>
But he's steppin' out
>>
The jack of speed
>>
You maybe got lucky for a few good years
>>
There's no way back from there to here
>>
He's a one way rider
>>
On the shriek express
>>
And his new best friend is at the throttle more or less
>>
He can't hear you, honey
>>
That's alright
>>
Pack some things and head up into the light
>>
Don't stop
>>
He'll be calling out your name but don't stop
>>
When you hear him plead
>>
Better move now little darlin'
>>
Or you'll be trading fours
>>
With the jack of speed
>>
>>4278666
>>4278611
>>4277611
Nice numbers
>>
>>4278581
>>4278666

why no name bunt?
>>
>>4279042
why a passive-aggressive question instead of an outright expression of your feelings? i never post as bunt. but i also never post lyrics. this time i chose to though. i was on the road and i chose to. that's why i love s4s. nowhere else would i feel quite as free to do such a thing. and nowhere else would that trigger such a cryptic question. it's a meme, in this thread, on s4s, to post a string of lyrics. and so that's what i felt like doing. and i did it. cause i was on the road. enough about me though... why that microaggression, and not, like, a straightforward expression of your feelings, dude? one has to wonder …
>>
File: 1445213459864.jpg (14 KB, 191x150) Image search: [Google]
1445213459864.jpg
14 KB, 191x150
Blini Kot
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
AAAA
>>
Literally nothing but shitposts.
>>
File: waffle.jpg (217 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
waffle.jpg
217 KB, 1800x1200
Rare picture of survivor of the terror attacks on the Meme Island metro station.
>>
>>4279214
thanks for the confirmation that it was you the entire time
>>
>>4279482
the entire time this thread... ye
>>
>>4279489
kek only you have time for this
>>
>>4279491
yea half hour in transit u watchin pirate anime movy ha gotcha
>>
Can someone translate this thread for me?
>>
>>4279538
Lame-o dudde tries to impersonate TopJew™, then samefigs himself claiming that he really is TopJew™.
>>
>>4279538
i'll try
>fetus starts thread off with a destroyed wall
>thread continues with memes
>saburo is praised
>very little server related agenda
>bunt posts an entire song again
>anon calls him out on it again
>bunt gets upset again
>nodicko ask for a translation
>iniversity him summary instead
>>
>>4279595
first time i postet a song also i won that exchange pretty handily
>>
that feeling when to visiting the mappe just to watch fagets take poopy in babby game while i rise above infinitely bettre
>>
>tfw server quality went down hill remarkably
>>
>>4279633
I dont think so
>>
>>4279633
Exquisite doubles. I agree with your post wholeheartedly.

>>4279670
Sadly, my good sir, da serb has gone down in quality due to rampant drama amongst the "oldfigs" as they call themselves. The only solution is for the "newfigs" to start increasing morale of da serb through exquisite new builds and new, nice, memes.
>>
>>4279690
ha ha stupit serb
>>
>>4279690
there are more new and creative builds and players than ever. da serb is better than it ever has been. there will always be bickering between more important players but it isn't really a problem 90% of the time
>>
>>4279690
I'd like to think of the drama as just being A D V A N C e is a new meme D posting.
The creative world recently drew all the oldfigs from the main world, but hey, there are a lot more new players tbh.
The only real problem I'd have to say is the spam which you can just /ignore.
>>4279491
>>4279595
I, for one, like that bunt's posting lyrics again.
>>
>>4279991
get a life faggot or kill yourself
>>
>>4280148
Fiddler's neck, sometimes referred to as a "violin hickey," is an occupational disease that affects violin and viola players.[1]

It is a cutaneous condition usually characterized by redness, thickening, and inflammation on the left side of the neck below the angle of the jaw where the instrument is held.[1] Acne-like lesions and cysts may form at the site due to foreign body reactions, and infections may also occur due to poor hygiene.[1] The primary causes of fiddler's neck are constant friction and local pressure.[2] It is well known among professional orchestra musicians but is "not well recognized by dermatologists",[2] and a red mark on the left side of the neck under the jaw "functions as an identifying sign" of a violinist or violist "in public without seeing the instrument".[3]
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 709x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 709x394
>>4280182
Although the presence of fiddler's neck is sometimes used as an indicator of a violinist's skill, or 'battle scars' from constant practice, many violinists never develop fiddler's neck, due to differences in skin sensitivity, playing habits, and the materials used in the construction of the instrument. An accomplished professional player could practice hard their whole life and never develop fiddler's neck.
>>
>>4280198
The proximal causes of fiddler’s neck are friction and pressure, but both repetitive shearing stress and occlusion with consequent trapping of sweat give rise to progressive damage.[1] This damage along with poor hygiene predisposes the area to local infection, and such infection can progress to scarring and other long-term effects.[1] Hot weather is reported to exacerbate fiddler’s neck, as are tiredness, playing emotional music, and playing in smaller groups where individual stress is higher.[2] Type I hypersensitivity reactions may also be involved, particularly to rosewood and ebony in the chinrest and tailpiece, as well as to varnish of the instrument body when chinrests are not used and to rosin deposits on the instrument and on chin cloths.[3] Nickel or other metal allergies are common causes if the chin rest has a metal clip that comes into constant contact with the skin. Rosin exposure in particular may lead to abietic acid dermatitis.[3]
>>
>>4280202
The proximal causes of fiddler’s neck are friction and pressure, but both repetitive shearing stress and occlusion with consequent trapping of sweat give rise to progressive damage.[1] This damage along with poor hygiene predisposes the area to local infection, and such infection can progress to scarring and other long-term effects.[1] Hot weather is reported to exacerbate fiddler’s neck, as are tiredness, playing emotional music, and playing in smaller groups where individual stress is higher.[2] Type I hypersensitivity reactions may also be involved, particularly to rosewood and ebony in the chinrest and tailpiece, as well as to varnish of the instrument body when chinrests are not used and to rosin deposits on the instrument and on chin cloths.[3] Nickel or other metal allergies are common causes if the chin rest has a metal clip that comes into constant contact with the skin. Rosin exposure in particular may lead to abietic acid dermatitis.[3]

Fiddler’s neck does not usually form unless the musician is practicing or playing for more than a few hours each day, and only seems to develop after a few years of serious playing.[2] Thus, when not infected or otherwise problematic, fiddler’s neck may be known as a benign practice mark and may be worn proudly as an indication of long hours of practice.[3] Blum & Ritter (1990) found that 62% of 523 professional violinists and violists in West Germany experienced fiddler’s neck, with the percentage among violists being higher (67%) than among violinists (59%).[3] Viola players are believed to be more predisposed to developing fiddler’s neck than violinists because the viola is larger and heavier, but this has not been empirically confirmed.[2]
>>
File: skeleton_rapedog.jpg (314 KB, 1146x992) Image search: [Google]
skeleton_rapedog.jpg
314 KB, 1146x992
OHAIO ESFORESCRAFT!
>>
>>4280204
The development of fiddler’s neck does not depend on preexisting skin problems, and Blum & Ritter find that only 23% of men and 14% of women in their study reported cutaneous disorders in other parts of the face (mainly acne and eczema) that were independent of playing the violin or viola.[3] Fiddler’s neck may exacerbate existing acne, but acne may also be limited solely to the lesion and not appear elsewhere.[2] Nonetheless, musicians with underlying dermatologic diseases like acne and eczema are more endangered by fiddler’s neck than others.[3] Males may develop folliculitis or boils due to involvement of beard hair.[3
>>
>>4280212
Fiddler’s neck usually involves highly localized lichenification, mild hyperpigmentation, and erythema where the chin rest or instrument body presses against the skin of the neck.[2] Other signs and symptoms include scale buildup, cyst and scar formation, papules and pustules related to local infection, and focal edema.[1] In Blum & Ritter’s study in West Germany (1990), they found that 27% of their population had only minor issues, 72% had a palpable mass at the site, and 23% reported pain and other signs of inflammation such as hyperthermia, pulsation, and cystic, pustular, or papular lesions.[3] Size of masses were an average of 2 cm in diameter ranging up to 4 cm, some being associated with purulent drainage, continuous discharge, and crusting. Dystrophic calcinosis cutis has also been reported.[4] Other serious sequelae include sialolithiasis of the submandibular gland and adenolymphoma of the parotid gland.[3]

The histopathology of fiddler’s neck frequently shows hyperkeratosis and acanthosis, along with plugging of follicles.[2] Histiocytic infiltration with granulomas to foreign body and follicular cysts are also common.[3] Foreign body granulomas are thought to derive from abrasion of the wooden surface of the chin rest and its absorption into the superficial dermis.[3] The location and complex mechanism of causation for fiddler’s neck give rise to a wider spectrum of skin changes when compared to contact dermatitis from more common irritants.[1] Fiddler’s neck can be differentiated from rosacea and sarcoid reaction with granulomas.[1]
>>
>>4280215
The differential diagnoses of fiddler’s neck include branchial cleft cyst, disease of the salivary glands, tumors of the parotid gland, psoriasis, lichen planus, contact dermatitis, herpes simplex and similar infections, and insect bites and stings especially from fleas.[1][3]

Treatment for fiddler’s neck is unnecessary if it is painless and shows minimal swelling,[3] particularly since minor cases are taken as a mark of pride. But fiddler’s neck may lead to worse disorders. The primary methods of treatment involve adjustments to playing of the instrument:[3]
>>
>>4280225
good hygiene for the affected area and for the instrument
use of a clean cotton cloth that is changed frequently
use of a shoulder rest to reduce pressure below the jaw
a suitable chin rest, especially one carved or molded for the individual
Covering or changing potentially allergenic materials on the instrument.
shifting the chin rest to the center of the body over the tailpiece
smoothing coarse surfaces to reduce abrasion
for males, growing a beard to avoid folliculitis
>>
>>4280228
Surgery is necessary for sialolithiasis, parotid tumors, and cysts.[3] Cervical lymph nodes that are larger than 1 cm must be biopsied.[3] Connective tissue can be removed by excision when a non-inflamed mass is large, and there is generally little recurrence.[3] Infections should be treated conservatively, and causative species should be identified through smear and culture for appropriate antibiotic selection.[3] Reduction of playing time may be helpful for cases without inflammation, but in 30% of cases this did not improve the symptoms.[3]
>>
>>4280148
no more mean
>>
>>4280148
im srs ive heard enuf out of u
>>
>>4280148
no need for this nonsense
>>
>>4280148
i mean come on what a PLAYED out comment my GOD put some oomf into it if you're gonna be a negative nancy
>>
>>4280148
you can still DELETE your SILLY comment and save face why dont u do that
>>
>>4280148
irks this guy so much that this player even exists. its like that kid on dr phil that so intensely hated the sound of her moms talking and chewing and any mouth lip sound making. what is that, that's a defect in your brain or something idk man. explore what's going on there cause it aint healthy
>>
>>4280148
constant refreshing waiting for this guy to get rid of his nasty post and it is not happening
>>
>>4280148
interesting ultimatum there. it's like, be better at being alive or stop being alive. but whatever he's doing now is unacceptable to you. you want to see him either succeed or die. what's up with that. psycho
>>
>>4280148
staring with great intensity at your post wondering how such someone could say such a thing like this. PLEASE delete you only have a FEW minutes left to RECONSIDER AND DELETE
>>
>>4280148
you fucking blew it. now your stupid comment is here to stay. you proud of yourself bucko. what the hell happens now. now there's yet another ill-advised call for suicide on the internet. you proud of urself?
>>
>>4280148
we have all taken a great disliking to your comment and wish you would SCRAM if you dont like these threads or what ever your problem is
>>
bunting
>>
File: 2016-03-27_21.43.08.png (114 KB, 1920x1017) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27_21.43.08.png
114 KB, 1920x1017
This thread is now a serb improvement thread

post actual suggestions for maintaining the magic of this amazing place

for starters, crack down on figgles trying to shit up our chat without even having the common decency to use memes
>>
File: severedheads.png (1010 KB, 1527x817) Image search: [Google]
severedheads.png
1010 KB, 1527x817
>>4281021
infinitely stock the store for dragon eggs, barrier blocks and other unobtainable stuff and set massive prices

also a way to get individual player skulls from http://heads.freshcoal.com/
>>
File: diorit.png (18 KB, 647x68) Image search: [Google]
diorit.png
18 KB, 647x68
granut bump
>>
Hey everyone, I may not be able to play for a few months which means my claims will be deleted, I ask that Fetus take over the claims before they are raided. Also, could someone post some screenshots of the creative server pls?
>>
>>4281330
y da faq u not givin' it 2 bunt?
BAPPEL BAPPEL BAPPEL LAPPET BAPPEL
>>
>>4281493
If I gave it to bunt I know he wouldn't give it back
>>
>>4281021
Remove the gbp cap or let people sell back claim blocks for full price
>>
>>4282036
NOAUUGH
>>
File: brak flag.gif (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
brak flag.gif
25 KB, 400x400
>>4281021
Resource pack with music

Using a command block, rtg can play ebin [s4s] approved hits for all of the serb to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9K0B8axdvU

who's got song suggestions?
>>
>>4282190
At the risk of shamelessly self-promoting, this was already a thing with several of the oldfigs and long-timers.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VHMVoI0sBrVnFqbFk3Q0dfV3c
All the music discs contain altered songs. Modify it if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtWHE6C5q4
>>
>>4281513
Thank you petro, I'll be sure to hold onto it once RTG transfers them, might help if you posted the coords to each one tho.
>>
>>4282257
>>4282190
The esfores spooky EP already exists, so this should be doable.
>>
saburo is a degenerate piece of shit
glad he quit
>>
>>4282406
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAB IS BEST PIGGU
>>
bunt please come back ;___;
>>
>>4282257
This track is bumpin
>>
File: 2016-03-28_18.16.50.png (855 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-28_18.16.50.png
855 KB, 1280x720
why is tem sad :(
>>
>>4282871
because you faggots dragged her into fuckin minecraft
>>
>>4283042
You're completely right.
>>
>>4282158
Do it you gaylord; everyone's just buying land in an attempt to save their money; all you're doing is taking the server to a point where the entire map is claimed and no one can do dick
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-28+at+08.44.22).jpg (238 KB, 836x490) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-28+at+08.44.22).jpg
238 KB, 836x490
Gayest thing I've ever been a part of
>>
>>4283172

DELETE THIS
>>
>>4283218
hello?
>>
>>4283221

is it me you're looking for?

i can see it in your eyes

i can see it in your smile

you're all i ever wanted

and my arms are open wide~
>>
>>4283119
The exploit is already not worth that much anymore.
Only gk and I used it for the most part, and now it's pretty much over.
>>
bunt please come back ;___;
>>
File: bedtime.png (283 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bedtime.png
283 KB, 400x400
>>4283618
Still looks viable to me

>>4282190
GIVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trfHP5LHVNY
>>
i HATE fetuss so much gib labbet lappet bappet mappet are mine
>>
File: 2015-10-21_17.43.19.png (280 KB, 1008x690) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-21_17.43.19.png
280 KB, 1008x690
>>4284490
heh...
>>
File: kok-blockade-0.png (176 KB, 875x856) Image search: [Google]
kok-blockade-0.png
176 KB, 875x856
not enuf ppl post screenshots.
i have been the arbiter of screenshot-posting since the beginning
>>
Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
>>
I think you'll understand
>>
When I'll say that something
>>
I wanna hold your haaaaaand
>>
I wanna hold your hand
>>
I wanna hold your hand
>>
Oh please, say to me
>>
You'll let me be your man
>>
And please, say to me
>>
You'll let me hold your hand
>>
I'll let me hold your hand
>>
I wanna hold your haand
>>
And when I touch you I feel happy
>>
Inside
>>
It's such a feeling that my love
>>
I can't hide
>>
I can't hide
>>
I can't hiiiiiiiiide
>>
Yeah, you've got that something
>>
>>
When I'll say that something
>>
I wanna hold your haaaaaand
>>
I wanna hold your hand
>>
I wanna hold your hand
>>
And when I touch you I feel happy
>>
Inside
>>
It's such a feeling that my love
>>
I can't hide
>>
I can't hide
>>
I can't hiiiiiiiiide
>>
Yeah, you've got that something
>>
>>
>>4284564
SEE THIS IS NOT ME
>>
When I'll feel that something
>>
I wanna hold your haaaaaaand
>>
>>4284568
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE HIJINX
>>
I wanna hold your haaand
>>
I wanna hold your hand
>>
>>4284572
BOXXY SAID IT WASNT HIM HE MIGHT BE LYING BUT MAYBE ITS NUKKUH? NUKKUH MIGHT DO THIS. I DEMAND U TO REVEAL YOURSELF
>>
I wanna hold your hand
>>
>>4284574
REVEAL URSELF AND DISCONTINUE ALL USE OF MY NAME GUYS ITS RLY NOT ME
>>
>>4279991
"AGAIN " "AGAIN" EVEN THOUGH I TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT ME BROTHER TO BROTHER. IT IS NOT ME POSTING THE GODDAMN LYRICS. I MENA YES THOSE FIRST LYRICS BUT NOT THIS ONE THAT JUST HAPPENED THAT IS NOT ME THAT IS SOMEONE ELSE PROBABLY YOU AND THEN YOU GIGGLE 'HEHE AGAIN EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME" EVEN IF ITS NOT YOU, YOU PROBLY KNOW FROM SKYPE WHO IT IS. PLEAS REVEAL
>>
File: 2016-03-29_22.56.02.png (806 KB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-29_22.56.02.png
806 KB, 1920x1018
Its me, Metapod.
Thats right, im LITERALLY free again.

LITERALLY the most free giving...
LITERALLY the richest...
LITERALLY the nicest...

L I T E R A L L Y
T H E
B E S T
tbh fam.

Remember 93% of all player want me, Metapod, as admin of this serb.

thats right, its me, Metapod.
>>
>>4285184
l.o.l. no1 care
>>
>>4284054
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trfHP5LHVNY

This is perfect
>>
bunt P L E A S E come back ;____;
>>
>>4285321
epic diss bro
jk ur dum and u should fee dum
>>4285592
awww 1day
>>
>>4285835
i mean... everyone knows i meant feel, rite?
i dont gotta go deleting this comment and reposting it rite?
alrite kewl
>>
>>4285321
I wouldnt go as far as b&, thats just rude dude
>>
BUNT please come back ;___;
>>
>>4286002 (You)
this
>>
>>4286356
Your samefagging is showing.
>>
File: BTFO.png (21 KB, 545x296) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
21 KB, 545x296
>>4286373
explain this then nerd
>>
>>4286394
The fuck? Man, 4chan has gotten weirder over the years.
>>
memes
>>
>>4286394
Haha
Modes equal nice girls, let's do nothing but celebrate our birthday

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4286373
ha ha ppl luv me and not u and it eats u up inside
>>
>>4287070

I'd eat you up bby
>>
why does it say server out of date when i try to connect
>>
>>4287152

use 1.8.x versions pal serb ain't updating yet
>>
>>4286394
Nice inspect element usage.

You did samefig then.
>>
>>4287243
bro no one cares get over it.
you are so supremely cringey
>>
>>4287295
You do not know who I even am, so how can you say that
>>
i feel sorry 4 bunt
he has 2 live with eternal defeat
>>
>>4287310
bunt btfo
>>
>>4287303
The comment was cringey. No1 cares as much as u.
>>4287310
Lolnah. Im famous youre cancer hah
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 225x225
>wake up, go take a shower
>after washing myself go back to my room
>notice something is wrong
>it's tidy and cleaned up
>it was a mess few minutes ago, just like I like
>feel my pressure rising, call mommy
>ask if mommy touched my things
>mommy admits it happily, like she's done me a favour
>that fucking cunt
>call mommy a dumb bitch
>i'm a 27 yo adult, mommy's not allowed to touch my Fate and Evengelion figures without my permission
>smile and tell mommy it looks like sonny won't be looking for a job after all and it's all mommy's fault
>mommy starts crying
>feels mischievous, I'm an adult and can fight back now
>tell mommy to get the fuck out of my room and order me a big mexican pizza, i'll be playing Minecraft for the whole day
>mommy is sad and doesnt interrupt me anymore other then to bring me pizza, she knows I'm busy doing important things
>>
>>4287574
spot on bunt impression
>>
>>4287574
its actually more effective if u keep it vague.
im jus lollin @ the massive shot in the dark u just took

listen closely: i am famous. you are not.
stay poopy, poopmeister!
>>
>>4287589
made u reply thus u r mad thus accusation is spot on
2 EZ w/ u tbh
>>
>>4287596
HAHA NAH.
jus thought id spell it all out for you.
i'm fuckin out here killin it.
winning.
winning big time.
and so i thought i'd just let yall know.
it's a beautiful day
i'm great at what i do
and ppl love me for it
above u in every conceivable facet
i'd say never forget it but if it makes you feel better you can
>>
hah i won
>>
kinda feel bad breakin out the truth on these niggas like that but sometimes u gotta put it all in perspective for the doubters & dumb frogposters
>>
like i wanna raise yall up but most of u are probably hopeless.
will say a prayer for u
>>
got em good
>>
he cant hear ya honey, that's alrite *asnappa*
>>
skatin' backwards @ the speed of lite
>>
*a-snappa* aint-a no1 gna break-a my stride
>>
'ts what happens when you have an illustrious list of something called... read carefully:

l i f e s u c c e s s e s
>>
versus shart pant mine craft towre lol
>>
little fagets with steam accounts tryina talk down to me lmfao
>>
waitin for the next steam sale brah? pumped for reduced prices on brand new timesinks ? lmfaofoa
>>
im probably the only one with a premium MACINTOSH machine kek git gud
>>
hani confirmed for gimmicky razer keyboard btw. cant fix bad taste i suppose
>>
then there's the nigga with three overlapping flags on his wall like he has the slightest clue what they represent get some wallart my dude
>>
>>4287686
>macintosh
>NOT building your own computer
>NOT using linux, which is superior to both windows and macOS
>>
nukkuh might be gril do u think nukkuh is gril?
i think nukkuh mite be gril
>>
>>4287697
loser memes, no thanks.
i'll pay the 2g's for my next macbook pro, easy
slap dem benji's on da counter no prob
>>
>>4287705
>paying 2g's for an underpowered computer
>its a laptop

and here we see the wild jew, getting jewed by bigger jews.

The only good thing that comes outta it is the suffering the chinese kids that built it went through.
>>
>>4287711
hah, real TRIGGERED by that eh?
nah kid. it's worth it.
your garbage will shit itself in 2 years.
i've had this baby for 4 and it'll last another twenty
>>
maybe i will get the imac though but it seems they're a little behind on the processors. funny how these kids' argument is always the money. makes me sad for them, for their bank accounts.
>>
>>4287714
>me
>triggered
okay buddy

>my garbage will shit itself in 2 years
yeah, no.

I'll replace it in 2-3 as my outdated parts go obsolete/underpowered as programs advance, but theyll last a good 10+ years.

>>4287717
Its not just the money, MacOS is lacking in terms of functionality compared to its opposition.
>>
>>4287719
>I'll replace it in 2-3
AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
talk about getting JEWED you're vergin' on full-on GYPPED
wouldn't want those epic polygons to go slowing down anytime soon, eh?
you got fallout 5 to look forward to!

MACOS works for what i need it for. gorgeous uncomplicated menus, no nightmare popups to update antivirus and install more botnet. i don't need to rice out my desktop icon set bro lmfao you'll understand when u grow up a bit
>>
man of anyone that gives me guff in these threads fetuse is officially the saddest sack of shite to ever attempt it i must say
>>
>>4287606

buntposting to the extreme
>>
>>4287723
>gypsies
>implying
kekeroni

I bought all my stuff at discount, used, its worked well for me thus far, I didnt drop too much on this, and I'm pretty pleased with its performance thus far.

Also
>me
>ever liking fallout
kek

I play strategy games the most bro, so hardware isnt a big problem since I dont need much to run those games
>>4287736
rude
>>
>>4287765
alrite ur not a bad guy u are an alrite guy
>>
>>4287770
Good
>>
>>4287804
...u almost say that like "Good, cause you're not getting your lappets back". why must u always taunt me. deep seated resentment for fetuse nevre trusteing the fetuse
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x391
>>4277448
>RACI
>58
Republic A Crazy Idea
>>
>>4287809
Because, thats how I operate.

I say good for little to no reason half the time, you merely misinterpret it to a form of taunting. its all in your head.
>>
File: chemicalman-sprite.png (740 KB, 1599x900) Image search: [Google]
chemicalman-sprite.png
740 KB, 1599x900
>>4287870
heh tru dat
>>
File: image.jpg (934 KB, 2048x1359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
934 KB, 2048x1359
>>4279991

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
bunting
>>
>>4285954
bunt is a cancer.
you do not keep cancer.
YOU REMOVE IT.

are you actually willing to keep this retard around at the cost of the entire serb's intelligence?
>>
File: get in.jpg (224 KB, 774x699) Image search: [Google]
get in.jpg
224 KB, 774x699
>>4285835
Please. Just go inside and die.
>>
>>4288699
lol tip for next time dont post a retarded as all hell image with your little snide remark holy crap that's gay and you're gay for saving it. is that a epic video game meme wow bro i'm so sure you're anchored in reality holy shoot im cringin'
>>4288676
yea think of the 'serbs intelligence'! oh my god you people are so petty nothing nobody it make me laugh
>>
>>4288715

>so petty nothing nobody it make me laugh

what
>>
>>4288717
listen, im pushin the boundaries of human expression. every word chosen and placed in that order with a hundred percent purpose. dont doubt it
>>
>>4288715
Because some of us have standards. Nice to know you're so far gone that you'd actually encourage more retards like yourself coming inside and shitting in your bed. No server needs retards coming in and shitting in its bed.
>>
File: 1455654393167.png (206 KB, 688x510) Image search: [Google]
1455654393167.png
206 KB, 688x510
>>
>>4288766
you're proverbially shittin the bed every time u play this game , HAH got u cause its tru
>>
>>4288789
>minecraft=retard jokes
>"gotcha" moments

Crawl into my asshole and dissolve
>>
>>4288801
no, like, any time u play any game ur just shittin the bed. and that's what u centered ur computing experience around, sadly enuf. and a gotcha is basically just like a btfo u probly say btfo all the time. laaame
>>
File: tumblr_n15ol08PHI1shekkio1_400.gif (2 MB, 354x502) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n15ol08PHI1shekkio1_400.gif
2 MB, 354x502
anime
>>
File: 1456054681266.jpg (440 KB, 700x987) Image search: [Google]
1456054681266.jpg
440 KB, 700x987
hi bunt
>>
File: raci-attic-6.png (385 KB, 1116x817) Image search: [Google]
raci-attic-6.png
385 KB, 1116x817
>>4288827
nukkuh so niec nukkuh might rly for rl be grl
>>
>>4288806
this is a stupid analogy only 1 year olds and old people shit the bed and neither play games.

also literally no one says btfo outside of this thread, because it is dumb and wrong.
>>
File: nekrokassel-0.jpg (1 MB, 1416x1550) Image search: [Google]
nekrokassel-0.jpg
1 MB, 1416x1550
>>4288849
...too rude dude
>>
>>4288676
No, you use chemotherapy to remove the cancer.

Chemotherapy is as simple as giving bunt rudefig and stripping his claims/redistributing them amongst the oldfigs who still play

>>4288715
Youre still a cunt, the more of a cunt you are towards all of us, the more I'm gonna agree with gkharlakian tbh.
>>
File: metapod-chicker_rtg.png (446 KB, 1008x690) Image search: [Google]
metapod-chicker_rtg.png
446 KB, 1008x690
>>4288857
wooaoh little angry!!!!!! definitely gettin to this guy a little bit. i am the most inoffensive player there is. zip the lip
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459258804293.jpg (201 KB, 1284x1700) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459258804293.jpg
201 KB, 1284x1700
reminder that this serb is about advanced memes
>>
>>4288857
6 years ago I had a tumor in my leg.
They didn't use radiation or chems. They used a scalpel. I woke up without any pants and had a light limp for about a week and the only thing i have to remember it by is a fading scar.

Let me translate that into serb terms: we ban bunt. Everyone gets a brief surprise at the removal of the currently most senior player. Life continues, and while everyone remembers him, no one misses him.
>>
>>4288860
>be bunt
>be this unironically autistic
you might be among the most inoffensive, but you are the among the most easily offended.
>>
>>4288891
bro, god wanted u to die.
ur opinion is irrelevant. shhh
also u cant make ppl not miss me ppl will miss me contrary to ur fantasy
>>
>>4288904
aaand im sry?
where's the autism this time pal?
where'd ya find it boy?
o rite it's the lens thru which you see the world
>>
>>4288891
There are different types of cancer, bunts cancer is one that we can remove with chemotherapy, realistically speaking, rtg likely wont do the ban, he'd only mute/jail/strip commands at the very most.

Look @ xeorium, look what happened to him

>>4288907
the majority won't miss you

>>4288912
And through the lens which I see the world, I see a bumbling autist with the name bunt above his head
>>
>>4288907
>fantasy
>implying you being fed into a woodchipper isnt the s4s dream
>implying there is a single decent non-newfig that doesn't want to give you a long, succulent dicking
>>
>>4288921
'the majority' wont miss anyone, kid. quitcha bitchen
>>4288921
but see you failed to deny that autism is the lens. its little logical errors like these that prove to the discerning poster that you're a bit of a dimwit at the very least
>>
>>4288925
ah yes the s4s dream what are s4s's values again lmoa dont answer you'll only embarrass yourself
>>
>>4288921
no doctor could walk out of a courtroom unscathed for knowingly using an overcomplicated (and in this case ineffective) treatment like chemo when surgery would work better. simply stripping bunt of his powers would still allow him to come on and monitor/talk to us. I have seen new players on other servers stay on LONG after being jailed, muted, and /killed over and over. bunt has invested too much time to simply give up. has must be forcibly removed if we're to expect any improvements.
>>
>i am culture creator u are malignant ulcer!
-bunt

anyone have the pic where bunt says this? its such a grandly autistic quote I must have it, plus its ironic that hes actually the one doing damage to the serb culture

>>4288931
The majority of players who are active actually would miss certain players, just not you buddy boy.

>Autism is the lens
>logical errors
>Implying
Okay bunty poo, we understand us pointing out the fact you were diagnosed autistic makes you a cut above society, we understand what you go through on a daily basis, we really care about what you think.

Not really.

>>4288943
You have a point, but tbh, its really just getting rtg to do something about it, if he does ANYTHING about bunt, I'd be pleased.
>>
>>4288943
i'm long gone kid. dont blame me for the serb being shite. half of everyone has always thought the serb was shite. you want a non shite serb there're plenty others. you are a defective person, u hear me? yr defective in the head for giving this much of a shit and pretending like i wield any influence over what happens on the serb having been gone for weeks. go bild yr kassel
>>
>>4288948
there're a lot of new figs.
new players dont miss players they've never played with

also the consensus of four goin-nowhere crap-posters does not a diagnosis make
>>
>>4288950
If youre really gone, I have only one request.

Abandon your claims. All of them.

>>4288955
>alot of newfigs
most newfigs dont stay
>>
>>4288957
thats my fault rite hah
>>
daily reminder rtg literally GAVE me liberty city ;)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.