[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
took my morning shot of bourbon without coffee for a week and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9
File: 20160326_094139.jpg (2 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160326_094139.jpg
2 MB, 1840x3264
took my morning shot of bourbon without coffee for a week and i wanted to tell everyone!

----
thx for sticking it out with me esforest.
i'd say i had fun, but actually it made me feel like sh*t and everyone hates me now more than ever. and i let myself get too caught up defending myself against ppl who just want to be disruptive anyway. so i'm ignoring the rude poster this final thread!
i admit the food choices were sometimes a bit strange, but this is often the sort of things i eat for breakfast (i don't always bother w/ breakfast tbh), and having sometimes unusual selections i'd hoped would make the posts more humorous. thank u for letting me tell u everyone, again!

yea the bottle is almost empty i guess i am going to finish it this morning
>>
>>4275875
is this LoLo
>>
>>4275876
gee, no anon. see an imposter carefully copied my week long list, bought the same bourbon and plates and... lol i'm being sarcastic
>>
>>4275880
wow! this IS LoLo!
>>
File: billcosplay.jpg (56 KB, 446x636) Image search: [Google]
billcosplay.jpg
56 KB, 446x636
>>4275875
Morning LoLo.
>>
File: billcosplay2.png (528 KB, 619x886) Image search: [Google]
billcosplay2.png
528 KB, 619x886
>>4275875
Post the empty bottle.
>>
>>4275905
give me a bit..
>>
File: billcosplay3.png (527 KB, 613x892) Image search: [Google]
billcosplay3.png
527 KB, 613x892
>>4275908
No, wait.

Don't do it.

That's hundred proof.

Just leave it for later.

You don't want to get drunk first thing in the morning.

Your toast looks interesting btw. I don't think I've ever had toast with wine.
>>
>>4275913
it's some spread thing that i decided to try. it's only ok imo.
>>
File: billcosplay4.png (519 KB, 605x885) Image search: [Google]
billcosplay4.png
519 KB, 605x885
This morning drinking series was great.

I hope we see more interesting series like this one in the future.

10/10
Great Job!
>>
>>4275922
>22
dubs
nice
>>
>>4275875
Hi LoLo you made a fifth last a long time imho. Butternut squash is hard to cut I googled it and I cut it the same way as the directions there, you can roast it a bit to peel it if you want but I just use a vegetable peeler when it's raw. The seeds can be cooked like pumpkin seeds, it is a squash after all. Have a nice day!
>>
>>4275933
aw sweet, u did read my comment in the last thread! nice dubs too!
>>
>>4275875
pls post boobe in addition to foode
>>
>>4275875
first meal I have thought 'interesting' instead of 'yummy' I bet it's good though.
>>
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/24/471014539/lolo-is-a-comedy-of-female-bad-manners
>>
>>4275969
hmm. i don't even like that port wine cheese spread much. i'm having a hard time drinking what i poured and there are two more good pours from the bottle so... no, i won't be finishing it this morning. i think i'm gonna get a nap too.
>>
>>4275875
Bloody shit patty and a heaping pile of pus. Looks like waste product lmao
>>
And more third grader handwriting its honestly pathetic i spit on ur stupit paper crumple up and throw in trash where it belongs
>>
>>4275981
I'll fite u irl
>>
>>4275875
Thanking us for no fucking reason you would have thanked us no matter the fuck what. Almost seems sarcastic based on the way each and every one of these threads turned to shit pretty quick. You thank us but u are not welcome. Thats the rub. U need to go away never come the hell back piss puddle on ur plate faget
>>
>>4275875
U disrupt this board with ur awful postings stay the fuck in other peoples threads at the very least yours always suck ass. Stupid 2's look like a fuxking babby childe writed them stupid loopy 2's no grace no poise as always
>>
>>4275875
More cottage cheese for your bloated ass lmao. Peasant. Lucky ur metabolism is relatively quick or ud be a fucken fatass no doubt. Thats gna start to happen to ya within 5 years tho most likely diabeetus bitsch
>>
big fatty mcfat texan slute gna hafta learn how to restrain urself except u clearly have no will power better get started working on that
>>
No comment on haveing a babey before u die having cooked a couple hundred meals and doing not the fuck much of anything else. Lol no comment i cannot keep a b.f. and do not want to stretch my vag and bring life into this world one wonders wat the fuck lolo is good for anyways
>>
Stupit periodblood meat patty i slap u with it lolo literally bleeds out her no-no zone every month and for what u might as well wrap it up call it quits n get a vasectomy
>>
Thousand bleedings out ur cavernous vag and then ur time on earth ends lol make a fukken baby u barren bitsch also pls name him cade and post pic
>>
Such a lonely slute u imagine someone visits her shit shack and sees that stupit ass paper sitting on the counter she would probably lie and say its for a diet rather than tell the sad truth of the situation literally taking picture and posting on cambodian burn victim support group forumboard
>>
shit-ass poop-ass thread
>>
genocide @

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4276024
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>4276024
that would be a foolish idea! i tell u this every time.

>>4276028
it's a reference to the old compy game nethack. the player is represented by an @ sign, as well as most human type creatures. with a blessed scroll of genocide u can wipe out all of a creature type by typing its symbol (everything has a letter or symbol like all dog types are d, &c).
soooo if u genocide @ u will always die cuz the player is an @. (:
yes i'm trying to nap actually >_<;; got up for a second and checked my thread
>>
>>4275939
Yea it's more of a winter soup for me since it is pretty thick and filing but it is nice after clearing the driveway in -20 degree weather here. Where you live is probably pretty warm so I imagine soup in general isn't as satisfying tbh.
>>
Retard cunt. Srsly what a hopeless spaz. Fucking defective spaz.
>>
Of course this cunt knows all about obscure yawnworthy borefart references. 'O ya is stupit waste of time game is wat its from' spent her shit life on the computer. No one with anything going for themselves wants anything to do with her spastic ass r.i.p.
>>
Must be somethin fucked up with her face or somethin. Cant just be the retard behavior most guys can excuse that. Must have a big hairy mole on her forehead or something. Fucken boil on her cheek she wants to believe its a monroe lmfao its not it grosses ppl out
>>
Probly got a stupit long face or somethin. Stupit oblong skull. Makes her look like a fuken demon spawn. When she looks @ her parents she secretly despises them for making her so goddamn defective
>>
Just another defective cunt residing in her lonely hidey-hole thank god for the internet or she woulda ent her shite life hah
>>
A step closer to realizing that still no one will care if you are doing something that is not particularly impressive. A hard hitting reminder that while the actions of others result in admiration and respect no amount of breakfast cookings can make this ugly bitch likeable. Still dirt still working with her face in the trough for a handful of quarters.
>>
LoLo has a fuck face
>>
>>4276166
Ha ha yea yea i stick my peenie in it :^)
>>
>>4276169
you bully lolo a lot
is it because you like her
>>
That feeleing when lo lo does not like u very much but u have a thing in ur pants that she would like very much to succ ;^)
>>
my dick is very big for lolo
>>
>>4276172
>the person who hates lolo likes her at the same time
>>4276175
>>4276178
faggot
>>
>>4276178
ME TOO NOT YOU GO AWAY
>>
i like lolo and my beanus does too
>>
>>4276184
>>4276185
faggot
>>
>>4276183
Did u mean faggots? Lol dont start in with me kid i will demolish u verbally
>>
my bieneausse and LOLO are best sex friends
>>
>>4276191
NO ME I STARTED SAYING THIS NOT YOU, MY WEINER AND LO LO'S HOLES ARE BEST OF FRIENDS MADE FOR ONE ANOTHER
>>
~lo lo cooking in kitschen @ stovetop~
hello u little slute
~putteing hands on lo lo's hips~
these hips wusnt made for child bearing thats for sure.. ;)
~rocking slowly back & forth~
lo lo giggles, distracted by masculine energy
~snuggling face in nape of lo lo's necke~
lo lo stirring risotto slower & slower as her sensations r overtaken by luste
~lo lo feel so good meat slab in my pants inflating with desire to penetrate~
~whip dicke out & cockslappe lo lo's puss thru thin black yoga pants~
lo lo let out a sexy 'eep' & exhales
titillated @ the notion of stoppeing cookeing and getting pumped full of man juice
~she reach back rainbow fingernailes grabbe my dicke & stroke koppel time~
'j-just two more minutes..' she sez clearly wanting the cocke
~lo lo turns drops 2 her knees and puts my junk in her mouth
holding deep for a moment & letting out a seductive moan with a whole mouthful of manhood!~
yea u fuken love it
>>
>>4276256
no its NOT beautiful, cade.
fucking cade, man, you think he's got your back and then he goes rogue on you
>>
File: 1437684309948.jpg (268 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1437684309948.jpg
268 KB, 1024x768
i bring this when i chill w/ friends sometimes.
it's become known that i'm wont to bring this with me and it makes me feel like a silly autist, but there's nothin like goin back and listenin to a good ol' chill sesh & all the lolworthy things that would have otherwise been forgotten.
i'm working on transcribing them all.
sometimes i record a couple hours.
it's kinda great it's like having an amazing memory.
& i get to listen to ppl lol at my gems when i come thru w/ them
& i have those moments 2cherish 4ever in2 old age
& then sometimes i bring sh*t up that ppl dont remember saying
& i remind them
& they're all amazed n junk
sorta tho not rly cause they know i record sometimes
>>
>>4276298
just so u know he is RE-PASTING OLD comments that are NOT his own and being understatedly critical about it but really what he's doing is a waste-a fuggen time because it was posted ONCE in a /g/ thread and got like the most replies and it was good for THAT thread and THATs the ONLY time it was posted by the original poster. this ITS CADE fellow is entirely separate from the brilliant mind behind cade & the like dont get it twisted cause you're drunk off your own myth, kid, everyone's a body limpin' while u sit stiff
>>
>>4276298
what the fuck is wrong with you cade??

stop posting this shit
>>
>>4276308
THAT. IS. NOT. CADE. i can ASSURE U, its ITS CADE, cade would never post that stupid waimocwow pic they've been at odds since namefigging fugging existed
>>
File: 1432519490346.jpg (42 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
1432519490346.jpg
42 KB, 500x299
Best mouse is kensington mouse-in-a-box. doesn't chafe the surface of whatever you put it on like crap heavy burdensome feeling microsoft mouse. no stupit light from inside of mouse "oh thanks for a peek at that atrocious red light thru the back of the mouse m-soft really needed that, important for me to know."
lmoa grow up wat is this two thousand & two? kensington mouse in the box SEXEY profile fits ALL needs feels GREAT my fav used to be logitech m100 it had a thinner cord but crapped out on me with the infamouse logitech double click issue, the piece of shit.
>>
Le boner..
>>
STOP STOP STOP WINSTOOOON RARRGH MORTAL ENEMY DO NOT PASTE ANY MORE OF MY OLD COMMENTS ! U EVEN PASTED A OLD COMMENT REFERENCING THE FACT THAT OTHER PPL PASTE OLD COMMENTS! DO NOT PASTE THE COMMENTS! DISCONTINUE PASTING THE COMMENTS!
>>
>>4276308
it is *sharp inhale* NOT ME posting my FUCKING old posts!! i do NOT post irrelevant comments! if a comment seems slightly OFF but has a general characteristic of my posting, it is NOT truly me, it is a BAD ADAPTATION of my old posts! leave my old posts be~!! frigging winst SCREWING everything up!!
>>
crapthread once again by empty-husk-of-a-poster imposter winston. gay as shit get a life make your own name
>>
>>4276390
NOT ME! ! ! it might as well have been, but DO NOT undermine my posting with fake postings ! ! ! ! so goddamn enraged at your antics ~!
>>
>>4276408
can u PLEASE cease i have grown SO MUCH since then gosh here are a few recent insta-classics

thats my thing i say actually and i wouldnt have said it in that moment. in fact i suspect this was a heavily samefigged situation. basically, FRIG off. seriously . *pawes in room as things get tense* no, no thats it, no you come in here-- and you respond to your own friggin self about how your thread is so great. and thats literally where it ends with u. all ur pseudoepistemological scenariopostulation, all your mistransmitted burnout pipe dream horseshit, if even the littlest inkling interesting, are DROWNT out by your incessant unconvincing egogloating. scattered shitpile defense of your neurotic selfaffirming autofellatio. and ive had BOUT enuf of it.

hah-ha you are so desperate to have your precious persistent identity so people know when it's your dirt-dying workingpoor attentionwhore self. someone politely suggests you fuck off to /ck/ where your shit threads belong and you cheerily shrug it off like the insufferable cunt you are. each and every one of your namefigs deserves to get pillaged, bitch, enjoy every minute of it.

pretty easily. they're both nuevo-culture bar-lowered shit-content-pushers. they're both idly entertaining the absolute scum of the internet with their frivolous videos. what about BADASS MAVERICKS like the fuckin mythbusters? remember that bunch of intelligent individuals? shit, man, they had a warehouse of specialfx goodies that they drew from, they'd build some awesome stuff on their own accord cause they're fucking geniuses, and then they'd head out to some gorgeous hilly field somewhere in the far reaches of SoCal and DO SCIENCE. THAT'S the VIBE, man. THAT'S where it was AT. not these two closet bisexuals in their phony dusty pseudo-retro dying-corner. look at this fucking goof in the background. flailing his arms for views. that's not my hero. shouldn't be anyone's hero. what a loser cuck.
>>
>>4276417
such great hatred in heart for winstonne.
such burning passionate loathing for winstonne.
why winstonne do this to me??

that first pasta is killer tho.
gosh i'm pretty frickin clever sometimes
no one has really nailed yuji like i nailed yuji that one time
>>
>>4276423
what? lmao you can't even dismiss my viewpoint properly. 'the fuck outta here
>>
reminder that sparkles is a faggot
>>4276256
>>
>>4276256
YES! YES!
PLEASE.... MORE
>>
>>4276528
faggot
>>
File: wut.gif (495 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
495 KB, 250x195
Jesus.. this thread...

you people have no shame.
>>
le cade uprising
>>
don't bully lolo
>>
bully lolo
>>
>>4276930
don't
>>
>>4276867
levels of ironing
>>
lolo's cooking makes me so HORNEE for him/ her... the smell of b*rning bread makes me H*T ... just want some ASS with my breakfast!!! so very hornee rn for lolo!!!!
>>
>>4276981
faggot. rot in hell.
>>
>>4276938
lewd
>>
File: chiyo_thumbs_up.jpg (32 KB, 270x235) Image search: [Google]
chiyo_thumbs_up.jpg
32 KB, 270x235
>>4275875
I've enjoyed the telling. Good job!
>>
>>4277087
We have a dumb animeposter over here
>>
>>4276256
~lo lo reluctantly releases her oral vicegrip from my poinga~
precume & salivae drippe from her sweete lippes as she gasps & gulps
'mm' ~she hops back up & daintily adjusts her wrinkled collar~
with an effortlessly seductive look, she turns back around & gives the rice a halfhearted swirl while letting out a sexually frustrated sigh
*SLAP* give her hot texan ass a quick squeeze feeling her wetnesse with my wide man grip
u whettin my appetite, u kno that u scrote-lovin skank?
~lo lo whippin up a fresh batch of mascarpone for me in those panties~
with a newfound case of blueballs my hart drops in anticipation of splittin this autistic b*tsch wide open on her noisy old mattress
>>
>>4277267
Top faggot
>>
>>4277498
but you're totally cool with the boypussy threads, rite? consider examining how ass-backwards your perspective is. consider expanding your vocabulary to better pinpoint the source of your frustration. you've chosen a categorically inapplicable and overused word to limply express your dismay. this causes your logic to suffer. im makin some of the finest oc to grace the board kid. you're having a conniption fit because you never get noticed. get noticed, groveling virgin loser
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.