[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for female between ages of 10 -- 14 to join the Council
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: ceasar_1797484a.jpg (93 KB, 620x741) Image search: [Google]
ceasar_1797484a.jpg
93 KB, 620x741
Looking for female between ages of 10 -- 14 to join the Council of Rape, a group of rapists who are also master baiters.
Background: We are the council of rapists, a group of black males between the ages of 29-53 who play various rape games together. We mostly indulge in rapecraft but do occasionally play other games such as RapeAge of empires. We are autistic, in fact we are all non-functioning members of society(prison) and are currently in jail or in processing to enter jail. Our most senior gang members have known each other for 29 years. We can confirm that we are indeed sexual predators.

Requirements:
-age 10-14
-no common sense
-can take heavily racist and sexual jokes
-has skype
-is not actually a man
-is not an emotional wreck
-relatively active
-has minecraft

Desirable traits:
-has not reached puberty
-not a land whale
-has the voice of an angel
-willing to provide advice about females
-into anime and walking dead
-will make heavily racist and sexual jokes
-has watched the last air bender and my little pony
-relatively good at spreading your legs
-7/10 based on a decision made by a panel of judges (not joking, several of our members are former child pageant judges)
-bringing other young female friends to join us (must satisfy the above requirements, and us)

Pros of being part of the council of rapists:
-will hold the title of "M'Lady" within the council (alternate title may be appointed upon request)
-sense of community
-willing to provide advice about drug use and how to avoid the Hanson
-will share in our wealth of cigs and malt liquor
-will get to hear mildly racist and sexual jokes
-will experience Grim's beautiful bbc
-we are rapists I assure you
-access personal bodyguards
-will get to live in a virtual castle

Please post a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your Minecraft/skype username and the date.

Don't tell your parents
>>
shut up you dutch dickwad
>>
File: 47439A2C0.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
47439A2C0.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
Sample picture
>>
>>4274769
very rude fbh fam

gb2 /b/
>>
>>4274769
lol its like caesar legion from fallout LMAO
>>
>>4275545
wtf I hate caesar now
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.