[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
doge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: dog.jpg (2 KB, 34x32) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
2 KB, 34x32
dog
>>
I like this post
>>
>>4269299
Please stop being so offensive
>>
>>4269299
i pretty much like this thread too except for 1 thing but i can't remember wht it was haha
>>
>>4269304
-grabs him by the foreskin- back the fuck off?!?!
>>
>>4269316
having foreskin is literally an unclean thing
>>
>>4269322
Just like the Jews and their crusty cut d***s
>>
>>4269327
jews are not dumb, they know tht foreskin is unclean
>>
>>4269322
Cut fag detected. You will never realize the joy of a girl cleaning your dick with her tongue
>>
>>4269330
How can a race of unclean untermensch judge the cleanliness of an Aryan foreskin?
>>
>>4269338
literally fucking unclean as fuck
>>
>>4269343
the same way they get all the money u cunt they know foreskin is unclean
>>
>>4269345
For all the dangers of unclean I have never experienced any of the proclaimed issues
>>
>>4269353
How can it be unclean if I just washed it?
>>
>>4269358
that's what the egypts said, WHEN THEY WERE IN DE NILE
>>
>>4269363
Quit projecting your insecurities on me cut fag
>>
>>4269364
u must be literally too scared to cut it
>>
>>4269360
the fact that you need to wash it is an actual testament to the uncleanness
>>
>>4269370
I've already been cut in another way down there by a crazy ex girl friend. Why would I want to mutilate it further
>>
>>4269375
to become clean cut masterrace, it is a known fact that all superior westerners and other socialites are cut
>>
>>4269373
But people normally wash every part of their body
>>
>>4269395
u don't have to wash what isn't a part of the body, u just want to talk about dicks im leaving this conversation unclean fagent
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.