[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
irony is fucking gay dude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: you are not perfect.png (227 KB, 476x379) Image search: [Google]
you are not perfect.png
227 KB, 476x379
irony is fucking gay dude
>>
terrific.
>>
File: Th075alice01.png (221 KB, 380x502) Image search: [Google]
Th075alice01.png
221 KB, 380x502
Sup guise lol wittiest master of irony here!!! i act like a retard all day but im not really it cuz i iz funnay lol xD SUIGING IN JAPANESE BIRD THREAD LOL SO EPIC XDDDDDDDD

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4267408
it's ok, bay-bay, you're my cutie pie.
>>
>>4267381

suck my fucking dick dude
>>
>>4267381
saying fucking gay is fucking lame dude

sorry to be ableist but that shit's retarded man
>>
>>4267381
You are now on level 3. You must go deeper.
>>
>>4267443
>>4267463
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_Max_Stirner
>>
>>4267381
that explains why you love irony so much

because who's a gayer dude to fuck than OP :^)?
>>
>>4267478
>You are now on level 3. You must go deeper.
The fact that I said its gay is also pretty fucking gay. The fact that I'm saying anything, that I'm categorizing what I said through the aforementioned sentence is gay. Anything anyone says is gay, when I use the word "gay" is also gay, there is no word for what I do because I'm literally just doing nothing but rediscovering what I'm doing, which is nothing. Fuck this world I'm dying
>>
>>4267463
And the fact that you said that it must go deeper is also a lie in and of itself, you're trying to put words to the process of what it is to die, but dying is nothing. I'm not dying I'm being. I'm being. I shit on everything, anything anyone says or does. I'm constantly destroying and creating, its so fun because I feel so in control now. Everyone's words are just phantoms that I can choose to respond to in anyway I want to. I can gobble them up if I want or I can shit on them if I want. Everyone is nothing to me. Because I'm nothing.
>>
>>4267499
Any image they conjure of me is a lie too, because they're trying to conjure an image of "nothing."

But there is no image of nothing

lmao
>>
>>4267490
>>4267499
>>4267504
hey guy like take a chill pill xDD
its /s4s/ not /s4cripplingexistentialcrisis/ lmao get a load of this guy lol
>>
File: 1458359607773.png (72 KB, 224x215) Image search: [Google]
1458359607773.png
72 KB, 224x215
>>4267381
You're not perfect.
>>
good news i just saved 15% or more by switching to car insurance
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.