[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this board suck so badly today? I want the old s4s.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (11 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 307x462
Why does this board suck so badly today? I want the old s4s. The good s4s. The nice s4s. The dank s4s. The ironic s4s. The funposting s4s. The frogless s4s. The kawaii s4s. The old s4s.
>>
I blame LoLo for halfhearted attention whoring instead of going full attention whore and posting her boobs
>>
I don't blame LoLo but I want to see her boobs
>>
File: 1458252214640.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1458252214640.png
236 KB, 540x405
well, ive been away, so theres that :^)
>>
but the gentlemanliness of /s4s/ wasn't ironic.

It was all true.

Be the change you want to be. Be gentlemanly in your response to memes and to your dumps of memes.

Being rude is the antithesis of /s4s/
>>
File: heyy lmao.jpg (97 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
heyy lmao.jpg
97 KB, 540x720
>>
>>4266198
The only way to improve [s4s] is by improving it urself

Invent a new dank meme and post it

Ur dank meme doesn't get attention? Never fear! Just make another one or comment on someone else's dank meme

Remember: the memes were inside us all along :^)
>>
File: geg.png (55 KB, 256x202) Image search: [Google]
geg.png
55 KB, 256x202
>>4266198
>>4266204
>>4266206
>>4266210
>>4266216
>>4266219
>>4266220
suddenly geg
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.