[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking my morning shot of bourbon without coffee for a week and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 20160321_100350.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160321_100350.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
taking my morning shot of bourbon without coffee for a week and i want to tell everyone
>>
genocide @

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4262488
>88
nice dubs! i tell u every time that would be a foolish idea! i've never actually done it though
>>
I almost threw up in my mouth again and in my mind I could taste the vomit from yesterday
>>
unbelievably retarded autist. actually writing down your shit breakfasts taking a picture and uploading it and typing the same exact thing. no one cares what you stuff into your chewhole you insufferable whore you're fucking gross. your handwriting is fucking juvenile too. stupid cunt choke to death
>>
>>4262494
I WON'T LET YOU HURT LOLO

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
can you imagine looking back at a stack of paper that listed your eating habits for hundreds of days? not for yourself, but to post in a thread and attention-whore in the only lame way you know how, relating to the only non-hobby you have. and drinking in the morning like a scumbag... sheesh clinical autism + being white trash is a truly unfortunate combination
>>
>>4262494
ur just jealous of my epic meme skills, clearly!

>>4262491
pls i don't want to hurt ur throat

>>4262501
no u
>>
>>4262504
lazy responses, do nothing to refute the scathing veracity of my posts.
got u good this time.
>>
>>4262534
your rude :'(
>>
is that LoLo?
>>
>>4262485
taking my morning hit of durban without any bullshit by the scros.
>>
>>4262501
yeah thats life, lol..........
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (19 KB, 480x322) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
19 KB, 480x322
>>4262534
>>
>>4262485
Nice
>>
>>4262504
>pls i don't want to hurt ur thoat
OP
>>
>>4262659
even though this person irrationally hates me and posts tons of baseless bs in an attempt to make me feel bad or whatever motivates them, i can't feel too angry back. for one, i'm pretty sure it's a kid, so a lack of maturity is at play here. also the absurd self aggrandizement they exhibit and need to put down anonymous strangers doesn't hint at someone who is very emotionally well adjusted or happy in life. that's why i call cade our pet. i feel kinda sorry for the little dude ;__;
>>
please get to a meeting loooloo
>>
>>4262709
told u all point blank i'm a fucking inspired genious renaissance man of the modern era and i aint kiddin. you're poopie on sidewalk. trashy lonely bitch. it cute how the reason u cant be 'too angry' is basically that u dont believe me when i self aggrandize. u have urself under this delusion that so long as im this&that u dont care. but wat if im not this&that then what? then ur crappy worldview crumbles to the ground around your face thats what.
>>
>>4262726
only someone very insecure would feel the need to in the first place? i'm not sure how that isn't obvious. i could be getting meme'd here but if u seriously find this amusing acting as u do here as a joke i'd have to guess your a psycho or something.
>>
File: 1430864661174.gif (473 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1430864661174.gif
473 KB, 500x496
>>4262485
That looks like a very nice breakfast!
>>
>>4262843
thanks! aside from the booze i'd hope? i feel like i have to qualify that i don't typically drink in the morning i'm just doing this for fun
>>
>>4262889
denial babe, denial
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
literally nothing wrong with drinking in the morning
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.