[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you on the left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 57116.jpg (290 KB, 826x1169) Image search: [Google]
57116.jpg
290 KB, 826x1169
you on the left
>>
hey thats me on the left
>>
>>4253931
yeah! it is!
>>
>>4253933
>33
>dubs
nice
>>
>>4253928
I suppose it could be
>>
>>4253973
get the heck out of here, that's me
>>
>>4254017
alright, it can be you if you want
>>
>>4253973
Animes aren't real though.
>>
>>4254020
j-just because wikihow says they're not doesn't mean it's true
>>
>>4253928
Kyaa~ I hope nobody sees my benis bunched up inside the pantsu under my skirt.
>>
>>4253928
What the say did you just say fuck me about, you bitching a little? I’ll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I’ve been raided in numerous Al Qaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I’m the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I’m just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that’s my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the face off of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little “retribution” was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you wouldn’t, you shouldn’t, and now you’re holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, your dead fucking kiddo.
>>
>>4254029
Thought I was reading something the same, and then I was reading something different, and the old became the hilarious new. 8/10
>>
>>4254029
I record ur oc, hope u like :)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1H6JPpgiWMQ
>>
>>4254062
>what to read green text
>all day
>it's fun to learn fun is the buzzword
>the tell the best story's but don't know how to green text yet
>>
>>4253928
Thank you Mistress, I love you Mistress.
>>
>>4254267
pretty good, hearty laugh, would share some amount of social alcohol with
>>
>what do, read.
>all day
>it's yet to learn fun is the buzzword
>they tell they best, story's but don't know how to green text yet
>why
chatty<

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4253928
please step on my balls
>>
>>4254322
sometimes I read the fortunes not as for the people who typed in 'fortune' for their own posts but as for me, a personal thing, almost like a gambling pronoia/paranoia thing. Schizophrenic, I should say. Personal messages, on the board. Dreamlike. Lots of similarities between this board and Finnegans Wake. I am in fact receiving something in the mail today.
>>
>>4254324
oh forgot to do the fortune for this post. here.

do anyone of you do that too?

like reading a contradictory horoscope everyday.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4254325
i just like the colors :^)

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4254327
these really were very well chosen colors

every single one is pleasant

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
1999 Toyota Tacoma
>Regular Cab
>2.4L 4-cylinder engine
>Manual 5-speed
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.