[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck you sparkles for insulting him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1430368620918.png (461 KB, 625x413) Image search: [Google]
1430368620918.png
461 KB, 625x413
Kanye West is the best artist of alll time
OF ALL TIME
>>
File: lifeline010.jpg (498 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
lifeline010.jpg
498 KB, 750x549
>I listen to rap
>>
>>4243851
you're simply not ready for rap music friend. you're not picking up on the subtle s0ociological themes & masterfully-executed yet intentionally-mistransmitted messages that always seem to fly right over lesser minds undetected. kanye is eternally poignant, forever relevant, steeped in an understanding of the world and exuding it unto others like a blessing from heaven. an important thinker. one of the best we got.
>>
please how do i get the most out of kanye's music I like it but not that much
>>
>>4243863
listen to it and embrace the genius
>>
>implying sparklel isnt kanye himself
>>4243866
dubs checkum
>>
>>4243876
NO he said the following

fuck kanye
you know, that talentless horse-faced monkey-nigger? you know that useless piece of trash that gets his name and his shit-noises plastered everywhere cause he let jay z fuck him in the ass? you know, one of the more widely-known ugly junglebunnies babbling unintelligible sounds into a microphone? the one that hops up on stage and tries to steal the spotlight from people who actually deserve it? yea, that stinky chunk of garbage.
>>
>>4243880
false flagging tbh :^^^)
give it some (You)s, man
>>
>>4243908
NO you retard it's really him
>>
>>4243915
bretty r00d tbh
>>
>>4243948
dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>4243845
Looks like sparkles is improving its quality. Beare also hates Mr. West, beare is starting to think sparkles is playing a character and is slowly letting there actual self leak through. Anyone notice sparkles has nothing nice to say about anything not even its self anymore
>>
i think sparkles is a pretty cool guy
doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>4243845
fuck that guy, fuck both those niggers fucking inferiors
>>
File: fake hate crime.jpg (94 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
fake hate crime.jpg
94 KB, 500x678
smh all dese wite folk in dis thred oppreshunin us PoC folk shakin my smh -_-
>>
>>4244261
I heard dat brutha

jk 14/88 lmao
>>
>>4244333
cucktrips
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.