[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What an ugly piece of nothing he is. What a pussy piece of shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: 1442109569855.jpg (86 KB, 625x677) Image search: [Google]
1442109569855.jpg
86 KB, 625x677
What an ugly piece of nothing he is. What a pussy piece of shit. NOT xenophobic. Trump doesn't want extremists blowing themselves up in our country. NOT racist or bigot. Wants the people that came here ILLEGALLY to straighten their shit out. You're a loser, kid. Hang yourself in your closet with a belt.
>>
leftists are being super rude lately :( and lying a lot :((

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06d4t1704N8

scary shit

why can't these rudefigs see that Trump is the good guy :/
>>
>>4238583
Trump is at least a little racist though. There are multiple instances of him blatantly exaggerating how bad minorities are. Admitting minorities have a higher crime rate is one thing, claiming they have a crime rate substantially higher than they actually do is another.
>>
>>4238588
but trump is very rude himself :/
>>
>>4238591
Oh well.

EVERYONE'S A LITTLE BIT RACIST SOMETIIIIIIMES
DOESN'T MEAN WE GO AROUND COMMITING HATE CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES
LOOK AROUND AND YOU WILL FIND
NO ONE'S REALLY COLOR BLIND
MAYBE IT'S A FACT WE ALL SHOULD FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
EVERYONE MAKES JUDGEMENTS
*dadadadada*
BASED ON RACE
>>
>>4238592
>>4238591

that doesn't excuse this really crazy and mean behavior from leftists >_<< like they're freaking out over things he hasn't even said or done
>>
>>4238583
lol who cares he gonna lose anyways
#CantKillTheHil
>>
Sad!
>>
>>4238596
of course but you can't be a good guy while also being rude and trump is also mean have you heard what he's said about some of the candidates. totally not nice fam
>>
>>4238608
dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>4238593
No not big judgements like who to hire or who to buy a car from.
Right.
Just little judgments, like thinking Mexican bus boys should learn to speak some GOD DAMN ENGLISH!!
>>
>>4238611
Forgot to take away that name from yesterdays soup. This should fix it
>>
>>4238611
>Not LoLo
Are you Sparkles?
btw nice dubs
>>
>>4238588
It's a rude epidemic :(

liberal roodies have no respect for freedom of speech.
>>
>>4238614
No I'm not sparkles either. I made a thread yesterday where I cooked something like LoLo but I wanted everyone to know I wasn't LoLo and some one else posted there oatmeal too. It was a good thread but rather short
>>
>>4238593
uggh get that forced reddit meme musical out of MY beautfiul s4s this is nice board you need to go >>>/b/ack
>>
>>4238591
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decisionmaking. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
>>4238620
is THIS sparkles?
>>
>>4238609
fite me irl loser
>>
>>4238621
I'm pretty sure THIS is the one true spaekles
>>
>>4238622
I'm LoLo actually
>>
>>4238622
Nice dubs. That sounds more like sparkles to me too. But still could be any poster on this board I'm looking at you Trevor
>>
>>4238621

trump is a hero
>>
>>4238588
USA USA USA USA
>>
Daily reminder that Trump is controlled opposition and a Judas goat. You /pol/acks are getting seriously played and will regret it.
>>
>>4238647

reminder that you are tinfoiled useful idiot
>>
>>4238647
Don't insult Judas like that
>>
>>4238652
Symptom 1: Attacking the messenger.
>>
>>4238657

you're a really bad person and I hope one day you realize that
>>
File: 1457645543478.png (134 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457645543478.png
134 KB, 400x400
>>4238583
Im sorry you are being super r00d rn. but Blobo wants to MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN
>>
>>4238658
Symptom 2: Increased hostility
>>
>>4238583
wow rood!
>>
>>4238664

:/ you're really sad man. just mentally ill
>>
>>4238670
Symptom 3: Self-uncertainty manifested by projected ad hominems.
>>
>>4238673

seek help dude
>>
Hey guys, sorry to interrupt your board here. I'm from /pol/, Sometimes one of our little rascals runs loose and starts bothering other boards.

>>4238583

Come on, champ. Lets go back home. Come on little buddy.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>4238679
ok bye reddit
>>
>>4238676
Symptom 4: Continued aggression and projection with a mounting inability to let go and move on. The incoming reply should prove even more disastrous.
>>
literal unironic meme candidate tbh

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4238681

i haven't been aggressive at all :/
you have paranoid delusions and need psychiatric assistance
>>
>>4238683
dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>4238686
Symptom 5: Every reply by the patient is a projection of self-hatred. Abandon thread. Wash hands. And review what has been learned; namely that zealots of all political affiliations are cut from the same cloth.
>>
>>4238688

reminder that acceptance is the first step toward healing. nice dubs btw
>>
File: 250px-265Wurmple.png (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-265Wurmple.png
53 KB, 250x250
>>4238688
>>4238622
>>4238611
>>4238599
>>4238588
good dobel
>>
BUMP4POCPRIDE
>>
What does Trump think about loli hentai? This is important
>>
>>4239026
he prolly likes them cuz [s4s] told me that all presidents love 3D lolis
>>
BUMP4POCPRYDE
>>
teste
>>
>>4238583
this is a very rude post though

besides [s4s] is NOT for political
>>
>>4238621
>the know-nothing leftist legion.
this is interesting
>>
>>4238653
MOTHERFUCK JUDAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrS3uHVlzew

>>4238658
rude single
>>
File: PcOuk.png (36 KB, 413x237) Image search: [Google]
PcOuk.png
36 KB, 413x237
If Trump ISNT Hitlers son than explain this pic??????
>>
>>4239702

I agree that it was rude. I just get tired of shills, since the Judas Goat theory is itself a subversive tactic, intended to misdirect. The poster in question is not a bad person, just poorly educated if that is what he sincerely believes.

Unless, of course, he is being deliberately subversive. In which case he is a pretty bad dude desu. I was not enamored with his manner of handling criticism, but I suppose he could just have autism.
>>
>>4238680
dude, I'm an [s4s] regular, and it's supposed to be a pisstake of the reddit circlejerk. this isn't a board for serious discussion. It's a board for shitposting
>>
>>4239757
>sincerely
lol
>>
>>4239825

are you suggesting I shouldn't expect sincere political debate on [s4s] :^)
>>
bump for dubs
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.